What are you into these days?

the new novembers doom is really harsh. To welcome the fade, the knowing and even The Pale Haunt departure feature more clean vocals and are more doom. Newer is more death. Even if the last one is good i still prefer the older ones.

Dark fields for brilliance is still my fave ND song :)

Agree about Novembers Doom, I understand that they try new things specially when the main composer left the band after 'To welcome the fade'. My fave song is 'Harmony Divine'.

And I do love Rapture, the first album is... wow, devastating. In my opinion is even more intense than Katatonia's Brave Murder Day.

hoooraay! Amorphis has been my all time fav band. I'm even learning their songs to play them with my band.

Hey ligia, glad to see you're still alive. :headbang: hows that bass thumping? Hope to hear something from your band soonish! take care

Currently I've been playing Hidria Spacefolk, it's a fine psych-o-spatial prog/folk rock band. I surely sugest it to anyone. They've put their albums up for download at their website, take it up from here:
http://www.hidriaspacefolk.st/index.php?id=5

Well, I have turned out to become a youtube freak!

Suzanne Vega (Anything I am able to find over on youtube)

Grayharp (Shanon) - Wild Card

Last edited by a moderator:
Suzanne Vega's got a beautiful voice, but I only know a few singles from this artist.

I'm playing some Editors and Mono stuff, two bands who played here in Italy lately and that unfortunately I couldn't see; should check out more stuff like this.

Have just bought the deluxe editions of both TiamaT masterpieces 'Wildhoney' and 'A deeper kind of slumber'.
The artwork is excellent, not to mention the music, of course, all memorable songs - have passed over 12 years by now, but these couple of records will stay forever :worship: