What are you listening to today?

I've been listening to Communic - Payment of Existence. Brilliant album, it really took me away. Does anyone know if the first two are as good? I haven't heard them yet.

That's the only album i listened to as well.
Very Technical band,great singer.
If the other ones are just as good ,then i'll just have to get those too.

Wow...good one. I heard samples from Amaseffer awhile back, interesting stuff and very epic. How is the rest of the album? I believe its based on the Exodus / Bible story or something?

The album is really amazing.
I have to listen once again at the moment.

I've been listening to Communic - Payment of Existence. Brilliant album, it really took me away. Does anyone know if the first two are as good? I haven't heard them yet.

Nice...my other fav band!
Pyramaze and Communic are 1 & 1a in my opinion, though they are kinda different in style...both are great. Very cool that both bands at the same time have just released thier 3rd cd, with each offering something better, different, new and are loaded with raw emotion and power!

'Conspiracy In Mind' is very good and 'Waves Of Visual Decay ' is great! I've only heard samples of 'Payment Of...' and it sounds amazing.
Oddleif Stensland is truly an amazing talent! He handles guitar and vocals (a 3-piece band) for Communic.

Hmm then I'll definately try the first two out as well. PoE is pure gold, especially the first song (On Ancient Ground).
For now I just downloaded it, also because I didn't know them before and also because the guy said in an interview that he doesn't care if people download it :)p), but it's definately in my buy list :)

I concur Communic is one of my favorite bands as well. Conspiracy and WOVD are both extremely great albums. I've yet to hear the new album ive been trying to find it in stored... No such luck :Smug:

Try amazon.de (type Communic-of course), scroll down and they'll have real player samples. It is in German text but atleast you'll be able hear something...until its available in the US, end of June.

Iced Earth clips from new singiel, and 40 my favorites songs of Iced Earth - Yeah, I'am huge Iced Earth fan, I can listen to IE song over and over...

Songs from "Melancholy Beast" and "Legend Of The Bone Carver" of Pyramaze (and I'm waiting for my "Immortal" CD :).

Virgin Steele "Age of Consent" - my favorite album (old, epic, heavy metal)

Balance Of Power "Ten More Tales Of Grand Illusion"

Razorback "Deadringer"

Kamelot "Black Halo"

I'm listing music almost 24h. In job, in car, in my MP3 player when I'm going to sleep :), before sex, after sex, dring...? :D I like listen to music when I painting and drawing!! :D . ...But sometimes i have enough music :)

I'm pretty open minded, and Dream Theater is my second favorite band ever... but Systematic Chaos is hands down their worst album of the their career. Pure trash in my opinion. I can't find one emotional hook, just nonsense, empty jerking off.

Well to each his own,as they say.

Today Pyramaze & Blind Guardian

Just got my hands on the new Judas Priest-Nostradamus,listened to the first cd and it's a killer so far.My favorite track would have to be Revelations,simply amazing.

I'm pretty open minded, and Dream Theater is my second favorite band ever... but Systematic Chaos is hands down their worst album of the their career. Pure trash in my opinion. I can't find one emotional hook, just nonsense, empty jerking off.

I've got Images and Words, it's quite a good album. I know many other songs as well and I really like the music they create, but to me, James' voice lacks some feeling. Technically it's a good voice, but it doesn't move me emotionally.

Is Systematic Chaos their newest release?