What are you listening to today?

coverpaullargehj9.jpg

1. KISS "Paul Stanley" (1978) :headbang:

immortallargena9.jpg

2. Pyramaze "Immortal" - "March Through an Endless Rain" over and over and over... :worship:

I'm listing music almost 24h. In job, in car, in my MP3 player when I'm going to sleep :), before sex, after sex, dring...? :D I like listen to music when I painting and drawing!! :D . ...But sometimes i have enough music :)
Wow, a true audiophile :)

Let's see, on the long-ass car trip from Michigan to Colorado (what I remember anyway)...

Pyramaze - Immortal
Kamelot - Ghost Opera
Symphony X - V
Symphony X - The Odyssey
Vision Divine - The 11th Hour
ReinXeed - The Light
Nightwish - Dark Passion Play
Seventh Wonder - Waiting In The Wings
Epica - The Divine Conspiracy
Elvenking - The Scythe
Avantasia - The Scarecrow
Gamma Ray - Land Of The Free II

i got the new amon amarth today. totally kicks ass. i like to listen to it when i play warcraft.

Hahaha! I've never connected Warcraft and Amon Amarth before... That probably would sound pretty epic!

At the moment I'm listening to Judas Priest: Sad Wings of Destiny. It's probably one of my favorite Priest albums (alongside Painkiller) for it has some awesome songs (The Ripper, Victim of Changes, Dreamer/Deciever- which I consider Judas Priests 'Stairway to Heaven'). And yes, I am going to the Judas Priest/Heaven & Hell/Motorhead/Testament concert in Toronto in August if anyone else is going.... Oh yeah... I know people are going to think I'm crazy... but I don't know anything by Testament... I've never heard anything by them so I don't know what to expect. Someone told me they were like a mix of Metallica and generic death metal which sounds sorta interesting... but I dunno... What do you guys have to say about Testament? Worth checking out?

Nile - "Annihilation of the Wicked" (I know it's Death Metal but still amazing)

Outworld - "Outworld"

Pyramaze - "Melancholy Beast" and "Immortal"

Dreamscape - "End of Silence" and "5th Season"

Every now and again I put in:

Fates Warning - "No Exit" and all thier albums before it.

Ahh that would be the reason why I can't find it.... We always get screwed.
Just got a message back from Oddleif last night, Communic's new CD will be released in the US on the 29th of July. I ordered mine from Nuclear Blast US's website, and the import was only $17.00. Great CD!

Right now I'm listening to I Walk Among You, and soon (Wednesday) it'll be Immortal over, and over, and over again!

primal Fear -New Religion

I love Primal Fear,Ralf's voice is just amazing and the solos always give me goosebumps,but something about their newest album sounds different.
It sound a little to Mainstream,things you'll hear on MTV(Wich sux ass btw!),although there are a couple of tracks i really like,this one was a little dissapointing.

Same with Evergrey's latest album...

Blind Guardian: Somewhere Far Beyond (album)

Ah yes,amazing album,brings tears to my eyes...(cause it's so good)

I seriously hope there's gonna be a third Demons&Wizards,how about Pyramaze and BG pair up?And call it Blind Maze:D
Seriously...a match made in heaven.
I bow down to you oh lords of metal!

...right now,

spinning-

Hibria- 'Defying The Rules'

Tad Morose-'Modus Vivendi'...for those (like me) calling for Urban Breed to be the new Pyramaze singer, this is a great cd and display to check-out of Urbans vocals.