What are you listening to today?

Currently blasting Iced Earth - The Crucible of Man.

This is probably one of the best examples of a "grower" album. It went from a definitive "meh" to one of my favorite IE albums aside from Dark Saga and Burnt Offerings

I got Pagan's Mind - God's Equation in the mail and been playing the shit out of it ever since. I got Celestial Entrance coming next week, and then Enigmatic : Calling eventually. Then followed by their new album whenever it's released. :D

So... Pagan's Mind - Celestial Entrance arrived today and... Holy fucking shit!! Can these guys do no wrong?? I'm on my second playthrough and really enjoying this album. The final epic, "The Prophecy of Pleiades" almost sounds like a cover of "Learning to Live" but the chorus makes up for it. :kickass:

Enigmatic Calling may be arriving in a few weeks or so. That should complete my collection for a while. :D

^
PM has always intrigued me. Until recently and after revisiting some of thier music...I echo your comments, let the purchasing begin!

Faith No More - Surprise! You're Dead

A classic! Plus Mike's vocals don't sound all "whiny" in this song, I wonder if he maybe sung that way deliberately? Fuck it. Anyhoo yes, damn good song. Great for smashing your face against a wall to!!!

Actually that sounds like a pretty trippin idea right now... I'll be right back.