What are you people driving these days?

As far as the Caddy. She was a 68. You not doing a coolant flush didn't kill the water pump or radiator. What happened to that car? A 68 would have had the 472ci motor in it. Even in that boat, it probably hauled ass. Great car for the highway.

She's still out there, haunting the highways! I smoked a Lexus GS 350 t the other week. Tryin to pass me on the right, thinkin I was some slowpoke grandpa's boat. Huh. Muthafucka didn't count on me pullin more torque than a big-rig with that 472, did he?

Yeah, runs great and looks great. But the gas mileage is a killer! 9 mpg on high test, nothing less than 92 octane, since its the first of the 472s with a high compression... 10.5:1, I think.

Not much horsepower after all these decades, mind you. It took me more than 60 seconds to climb from 110 to 118 mph!

But its got pulling power! No matter how little I push that gas pedal, I still feel my body sink into the seat!

I killed the original radiator and a rebuilt water pump by not changing the fluid, though. That thing was like Ol Faithful one morning! Since all the coolant was gone, either spewed onto the street or boiled away, the mechanic swore the engine was finished, warning me about warped rings and so on. But this is a 1968 Cadillac! Built better than a tank. That it runs like a rolex to this day shows how well they used to build cars...

Jurched

I just picked up an Aston Martin Vanquish S.

At least..thats what I tell the chicks, and with the right combination of GHB and booze, and the right lighting, I can pull it off with my Taurus.

But, if my lottery ticket hits. Ill be driving an Aston Martin faster than Mohammed running from a pack of feral pigs.

I just picked up an Aston Martin Vanquish S.

At least..thats what I tell the chicks, and with the right combination of GHB and booze, and the right lighting, I can pull it off with my Taurus.

But, if my lottery ticket hits. Ill be driving an Aston Martin faster than Mohammed running from a pack of feral pigs.

:lol: