what are you reading?

In Service to the Mouse: My Unexpected Journey to Becoming Disneyland's First President by Jack Lindquist.

I'm a Disney history geek. :D

I'm reading the book I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes. It is due out at the end of May but I got an advance copy to do a review of.

6759.jpg

Catcher in the Rye. Waiting for me on my shelf is two books by Joe Abercrombie, that is some good and funny fantasy stuff. Also I am trying to finish the first the Dark Tower book, but I must admit it bores me some.

Reading a just finished Young Adult novel by a friend of mine. I helped edit it as it was being written and giving it a last read and edit before she sends it to Kirkus. I cannot reveal the name, don't want to jinx it, but it is an excellent work.
Getting ready to re-read Lord of the Barnyard:Killing the Fatted Calf and Arming the Aware in the Cornbelt by Tristan Egolf. Trust me and read it.

The last book I finished was a Star Trek Voyager novel by Kirsten Beyer called Protectors.

I haven't read this since high school and i remember it scaring the shit out of me. It's fun to be reareading this after so many years. I think i'm one of the who like the book and Kubrick's and King's version of the movies.

Reactions: CiG