What are you wearing right now?

Hrm..

My sorta old (3ish years old I think)

Iced Earth- Night of the Storm Rider (Fuck Posers) shirt- with a longsleeve black t-shirt on under it

Worn in Stonewash Jeans, the knees just worn out enough for that 'Oldhead look' (...but Im 18, hah).

Black Globe sneakers (Us Eastcoast American metalheads seem o have found out that skateboarding shoes are a decent replacement for good ol' steeltoe boots eh Hatecrew?)

Originally posted by EagleFlyFree
>elven leather armor +2, cape of protection from missile weapons, ring of AC+1 and boots of striding.

lol haha
rpg whore :p
hehehehehehe :p
I am actually playing Icewind Dale II with my friend using TCP/IP! sweet game! good for forgetting how much my job SUCKS :lol:

Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate and all RPG's ROCKS!!! :headbang: :headbang:

NW: black pants, black "Baskíria" T-shirt (a hungarian black metal band)

NW in imagination: Red Dragon Scale Male, Helm of Charm Protection, Flail of Ages, Crom Fyer, Ring of Gaxx, Ring of Human Influance, Boots of Etherealness, Cloke of Protection +2 :D

Originally posted by towo
As long as you don't wield a blessed +7 Jackson (or a cursed -5 ESP).. ;)

-towo
I guess this would be Alexi's profile:

Alexi Laiho: Human, Bard
Level 16

ST: 10
DX: 16
CT: 12
IQ: 10
WS: 9
CH: 12

abilities:

"Song of the Hatebreeder"
allies get:

- protection from fear
- +2 to damage
- emotion: courage

"Reaper's Lullaby"
enemies get:

- emotion: hopelessness
- cleric lvl1 spell: doom
- 10% chance power word: die

:p

Originally posted by _Zsuzsa_
NW in imagination: Red Dragon Scale Male, Helm of Charm Protection, Flail of Ages, Crom Fyer, Ring of Gaxx, Ring of Human Influance, Boots of Etherealness, Cloke of Protection +2 :D
hahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

you freak
Kangaxx was a BADASS lich lemme tell you

and Crom Faeyr... damn what a weapon
even better than Keldorn's +5 two handed sword (from the red dragon)

hehehehe BG2 rocks

"the bigger they are, the HARDER I hit!" - Minsc is the BEST!!

Hahhahahhha, Alexi as a bard :lol: But I think his charisma is MUUUUCH better than that :p

Btw, yep Kangaxx was a gay and liar :lol:

"Live by the sword...live a goooood loooong life!" - also from Minsc the MASTER :D