What are you wearing right now?

Originally posted by ¤Killin
My brand new gray trendy pants and a white shirt... usual college wear.

ahh so now that she's a college girl she stops dressing metal and all... you trendy macaca of a journalist :p

Originally posted by Kuvasz
Watermellon on head, Hawaii T-shirt, ballet skirt and pink-n-yellow snickers

haha why the watermellon? to make yourself think that your head actually has anything weighty inside? :-D

me: blue jeans and socks... feel my manlyness!

haha did you know that my mother doesn't get too much better treatment? and that's not particularily cause she's brazilian too...

moral of the story: if you want me to stop mocking you, don't be my mum :loco:

ok i'll cut it for a while :)

edit:
>well, I don't waste my time listening to gay metal like Angra and Avantasia.

yeah all that extra time in editing your messages sure must be consuming :p

and you Yanko, shut up or i'll tell Warner Brothers where their animaniac is hiding :-DDD

well, you're protected behind a computer screen.

anyway, why am I taking it serious? It's only internet... pfff, wake up, stupid brazilian girl

In the end... Leonardo Fernandinho is right... I've got nothing inside that box I call head... I'm worried about... Internet jokes? Ah, fuck! Pfff... thanx for opening my eyes, Beagle, you're a nice argentino

haha are you threatening me?? shall i inform you that the last time a brazilian stood in my way she almost landed flat on her back... i could take on you with a little finger alone :p

is that your final answer or should i wait 15mins till you've finished editing it? :)

anyway, hey don't hate me, i'm not your enemy... i'm only having fun with you... you always go around careful not to offend me or something, hey i can take a joke or a "screw you"...

i only edit when the answer can create problems to me or if I write something wrong (like now). now i will edit to express it better... or not..

first, i don't hate you. i admit i'm a bit nervous lately. well, i dunno why have we started it. i need to do any treatment to realx from stressing days. anyway, c'mon, Leonardo, let's shake our hands :D