What are you wearing right now?

A Finnish flag? I can understand your love for Finland and everything Zoli, considering CoB rules and everything, but isn't it better to represent your OWN country? Last time I checked, Hungary wasn't in Finland. I don't know, I just don't understand. Why not your country's flag? I kind of understand and such simply because of my love for Japan, but I love my country as well, America. I am an American and I would proudly wave my country's flag over any country's anyday. Why? Because I was born and raised here. My ancestors moved here in the past and I was raised here, along with a couple generations above me. I am an American. I will always be American. When I have a family, my kids will be American. Believe in your country and believe in yourself. Represent your native land, the one that is yours. Because remember, if you leave your country and something happens, your birthplace will always be your home.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
A Finnish flag? I can understand your love for Finland and everything Zoli, considering CoB rules and everything, but isn't it better to represent your OWN country? Last time I checked, Hungary wasn't in Finland. I don't know, I just don't understand. Why not your country's flag? I kind of understand and such simply because of my love for Japan, but I love my country as well, America. I am an American and I would proudly wave my country's flag over any country's anyday. Why? Because I was born and raised here. My ancestors moved here in the past and I was raised here, along with a couple generations above me. I am an American. I will always be American. When I have a family, my kids will be American. Believe in your country and believe in yourself. Represent your native land, the one that is yours. Because remember, if you leave your country and something happens, your birthplace will always be your home.
Yeah, you gotta right. But, USA very famous about peoples loveing their country. i.e. (Bruce S.'s song - Born in the U.S.A.). This is not usually here. There isn't hanging flags in the offices, etc.

I got some "patriotan" friends, but it's look like almost Klu Klux Clan.

So you got a right, but the feeling of nationality not so strong in Europe like in the States.

It's like you're from Washington and i'm from Texas. It's matter, 'cause we're americans...

Jeans that are so broken from the bottom that my ass shows. Never use them in public. A black t-shirt that says "don't touch what you can't afford". :D