What are your favourite Kiss video clips?

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Mine:

1. Who Wants To Be Lonely
2. Uh! All Night
3. All Hell's Breakin' Loose
4. Let's Put The X In Sex
5. Hide Your Heart
6. Reason To Live
7. Unholy
8. Tears Are Falling
9. I Love It Loud
10. Thrills In The Night

As you can probably tell I've been very much in a Kiss mood the last few days. Been watching, playing and listening to them non stop hehehe.

I am created by man, I am the lord of the flies. Or something.

Revenge is their second-best album ever. So many great songs on it... pity they went and messed everything up by doing the reunion tour. Three great albums with that lineup - Revenge, Unplugged and Carnival of Souls... sigh.

Carnival Of Souls is their weakest non makeup album I think but alot better than Psycho Circus and also alot better than Dynasty and Unmasked.

Revenge is a bit too hit & miss for me. Gene did too much on it and unlike Paul he can't write more than 2 or 3 good songs per album. It was good in the '80s when he only contributed 4 songs an album for a while. And even on Hot In The Shade when he did 7 songs, only 3 were bad.

Revenge has such a great sound on it though. And songs like Unholy, Heart Of Chrome, God Gave Rock & Roll To You, Tough Love, Take It Off, Domino and I Just Wanna are among their best. Shame about Everytime I Look At You, Thou Shall Not, Spit and Paralyzed.

Every Time I Look At You is probably their best ballad. Fact. Typical of you, Troops, to be too young to realise such things as this.

Forever (Alive 3 version) is Kiss' best ballad!

ETILAY is a bit crap, I cant believe im agreeing with Troops, but I am...

It is the most boring Kiss ballad.

Even "Beth" and "Hard Luck Woman" are better than it. Beth with Eric Carr singing is great actually, I just hate Peter's voice.

Kiss' best ballads are Forever, I Still Love You and Reason To Live.

The "Alive III" version of I Still Love You is best I think, just ahead of the Creatures Of The Night version. The Unplugged one is ok too but it needs that electric guitar solo, it's the best part of the song.

Forever sounds pretty much the same on "Alive III" as it does on "Hot In The Shade". There's no difference really.

Sorry I correct myself....

"Everytime I Look At You" is the most boring ballad up to that point. The 2 on Carnival Of Souls suck and I can barely even remember Psycho Circus because I never listen to it but I'm sure there are a couple of bad ballads on that too... "I Finally Found My Way" for one has to be the worst Kiss song ever.

Hard Luck Woman is good but I hate Peter's voice. It sounded better on the Farewell Tour with Paul singing it in his solo medly.

Originally posted by spawn
Forever is craploads better on Alive 3!

What's the difference? The music including the solo is note for note, Paul's vocals are almost identical, there is almost no difference at all... the only difference is that there is a crowd and you can't even hear it during the song only at the start and end.

The silly echo on the chorus for Forever is why I prefer the live one!

*Raises a glass to Troops*