• Emo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

• All

• Total voters
kayleigh666 said:
By the way ID just like 2 say how much i love my bf Harry i havent seen him 4 awhile since he lives in London

So HARRY I LOVE YOU!!!!

I love you too. I joined. Your schools being crap and not allowing me to send you a email. I tried taking out some naughty lil words lol. o_O I hate school filters.

After listening to Psycroptic - Psycrology and Blood Red Throne - Mandatory Homicide I voted for Death metal.

haha psychroptic play here tomorrow night ROCK ON! i cant wait to see them should be a ece gig good line up of some local bands too. Metal for the brain soon as well, looking forward to it though i bet that Heavy Weight Champ gets boo'd off, they are soooo not hard enough for metal for the brain! As for top 5 songs i'll really have to think about that one!

which one is it?? I hope it'S not their debut with a shitty production :D

I have a song from Affiliated with the Suffering, is that one good?

I appreciate the inclusion of hardcore in this list, for even though I don't listen to it, I think not enough people admit it is a genre of metal. I would think you could include some other genres...but:

in no order:
Testament - True Believer or Hatred's Rise or Eyes of Wrath (depends on mood)
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Erhelle Meine Seele (if you havn't heard it, do so promptly)
Vintersorg - Under Norrskenets Fallande Ljusspel (vocals melodies are unbelievable)
Zyklon - Transcendental Warfare (best of the black/death)
Metsatöll - Hundi Loomine (one of the best folk metal bands ever)

Bands that would be in the top 5 on different days: Nevermore, Neurosis, Green Carnation, Dragonlord, Finntroll, Anaal Nathrakh, Prototype, and Hin Onde.