What are your top 5 female led metal lps?

if u live in london, and want the alas album there were about 10 of them in a small box thingy with a poster in Oxford street HMV and probably anywhere else, if u have trouble just go to the HMV counter and tell them to order it for u free of charge i think.

Hm, no new entry for more than two years? Why has this thread been abandoned?

I don´t care. Here are my fave metal albums with female vocals:

Fear Of God - "Within The Veil" (listened to it 1.166 times until now since 1991 and I´m still not bored; no. 1 in my "eternal" playlist started in 1988 and together with the two Atrox-albums mentioned just below my favourite metal album of all times)
Atrox - "Terrestrials" (just can´t get enough of it!)
Atrox - "Orgasm" (can´t get enough of this one, either!)
The Third And The Mortal - "Tears Laid In Earth" (perhaps less metal than the other albums I mentioned, but as they were also mentioned in other entries, why not in mine?)
Nightwish - "Oceanborn"
Détente - "Recognize No Authority"
Znowhite - "Act Of God"
Madder Mortem - "Deadlands"
The Gathering - "How To Measure A Planet?" (not that much metal, but still my favourite one of their albums)

Damn, that´s more than five! - Anarchy in the N.E.T.! (Ok, I admit that was a really silly one.) :D

i've heard of about 3 of all the girl led bands mentioned. i'm not big into the female vox, however, arch enemy fuckin kicks, and angela sounds like satan, so i'd pick wages of sin. also, maybe i'm the only guy here who thinks this, but...i don't like lacuna coil. i heard 2 of their songs, and then saw them live, and just..don't like them.

no one mentioned
DARK MOOR - the hall of the olden dreams

el female espanioa chansera e magnifico con il musicá de metal
para mi é ce speciale pur recongnacion della female singer

Lacuna Coil - ALL specially Lacuna Coil EP :hotjump:
The Gathering - ALL Anneke Era :hotjump:
Theatre of Tragedy - Aegis :hotjump:
Within Temptation - Mother Earth

not leads:

Michelle Richfield - Antimatter / Antimatter :cool:
Sarah Jezebel - Therion / COF / Covenant :)
Martina H. - Therion / Alas

I haven't heard 3rd and the mortal too much :yell: