what band´s you would like to see

Black Sabbath (hopefully I'll see them this summer)
Glenn Hughes
Aerosmith (I'm seeing them in June)
Mercyful Fate
Sortilège (even though I know it will never happen...)
Crimson Glory (with Midnight)
Trouble
Artillery
Threshold
Biomechanical
Wuthering Heights

Really, the only band that has eluded me in my 23+ years of concert-going, is Accept. It's the only one that bothers me, anyway.

I would like to have seen Skid Row in the early 90's too. Saw them in 2000 without Bach...

I've also been so lucky to have seen tons of bands over the past 26 years. My only regret in life is that I never kept a complete list!!!

But I still have a few names I would love to see:
Ignitor
Criminal
Imagika

Ignitor was coming over in a few months, but unfortunately they have to cancel it.. I'm scared it was the last chance for me to see them before we (hopefully) move to Canada. But that goes for the other bands too I guess, Regina doesn't get a lot of shows with the type of bands I love.

Hawk, I liked a lot of names from your list (but what's new :lol:), luckily the ones most important to me I have seen live :) I could add Tad Morose with Joe Comeau though, I love that guy!

Carnut, I noticed Culprit in your list, I've been SO lucky to have seen them live at Wacken in 2001 :worship: , one of my very favorite shows EVER! :headbang:

oooh I forgot Heaven and Hell!!

I won't be able to go the Bang Your Head festival this year... which hurts with every great band they add to the bill and Heaven and Hell are one of the headliners :erk:

oooh I forgot Heaven and Hell!!

I won't be able to go the Bang Your Head festival this year... which hurts with every great band they add to the bill and Heaven and Hell are one of the headliners :erk:

They will also play at Fields of Rock and Graspop

Same problem... money. We can't afford to go to any big festival because pretty much every little step for the emigration costs $$... we chose to save what we can for the new start :)
A single gig of H&H would probably also be expensive though. Funny.. they recently played Regina and for a change I can be jealous of what they got to see instead of the other way round ;)

Ignitor would've been playing a small fest in Andernach though... close by, only 16 euro!!!! - would've been so great to finally meet Erika and see the band, but they had to cancel :(