what band are you most looking forward to at PPXI

GoRillaBoy76

you can call me RRrrr!!
Aug 22, 2008
ok we are a week away time for this thread.

this year is different for me than last year, there is no Sabaton this year. there really is not any one band that i am super stoked about seeing, it is a strong line up and i want to see all of them.

Probably want to see Nocturnal Rites and Delain the most. but i also can not wait to see, DGM, Kamelot, Seventh Wonder, Stormwarrior, Hammerfall, Illuision Suite, and i am sure that Tyr, Tarot, Leaves Eyes, and Oceans of Saddness will put on a great show. Sorry Blackguard yall came on the scene a little to late to get me excited but I will check out the set anywho.

See, your post is exactly the problem with these threads... Most people can't really point out one band, and end up saying "I wanna see X or X the most, but also really really wanna see Z, X, Y and W..."

:lol:

If I were coming to Atlanta I'd choose DGM.

This is actually the most rounded year for me thus far. There's only 2 bands I really have no interest in.

I'd say I'm most looking forward to Seventh Wonder but Tarot is someone I've wanted to see for years now.

Hammerfall, because I have been a big fan since i first heard them over 10 years ago. I think it will be fun to be able to sing along with all their songs.

if i had to pick one i would say Nocturnal Rites, but it just is not like last year, where I was REALLY stoked about seeing Sabaton, I just dont have that feeling this year

Tyr and HammerFall. Even though I've already seen both live. HammerFall multiple times, and recently this past March! But I'm still looking forward to both of those bands the most.

I want HF to sign my HammerFall flag. :D

Last year I could have easily said DGM. Now that I've been hyping myself up for the past year, it's not nearly as clear. I'm very much looking forward to several.. er.. most!

Seventh Wonder has moved near the top of my list recently. I picked up WitW and Mercy Falls last year and they didn't grab me right away but I revisited them in the last few months and I'm super excited for both of their sets.

The only ones I really don't care to see are Leaves' Eyes and Blackguard (even though I chipped in for this one, hopefully someone else will enjoy it). The only one I'm unsure of is Oceans of Sadness as I haven't heard their stuff yet. I hope they win me over.

Nocturnal F'in Rites. Even if there was not a single other band on the roster I liked, i'd still go just for them. They are my main excitement for the festival.

Also very excited to see Stormwarrior, Accept, DGM, Delain, and Seventh Wonder. Tarot, Illusion Suite, and Kamelot fall in after that. I've already seen Hammerfall and wasn't terribly impressed. No desire on the rest of roster, will be in the lobby for them.