What Band Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
I did this post on the Powerfest forum because it was so obvious which band it was, but then I thought about PP and it is way harder to chose. For it is definitely between Nevermore or Evergrey just because of the special circumstances, granted I have seen both bands before, but I will never again see them do these kind of sets. I will have to think some more about this one.

Evergrey for obvious reason, and they are cool buds!!! Nevermore, because I have never seen them with Steve before and he is a good buddy of mine, so I am stoked to say the least. Freak Kitchen because I love IA and am sponsering the band. Everyone else is just a plus, its going to be a great show!!!

Bear

Vision Divine. Easily. Since I first heard Return To Heaven Denied, I've been hoping of any incarnation of Olaf's music. Traded emails with him long ago about trying to get earlier copies of old Labyrinth stuff, and when he left to let the band take its natural progression instead of keeping it to his original vision. I admire him greatly for that as a musician. And besides... Vision Divine is tearing the shit outta my speakers far more than the new Labyrinth stuff! So I get the better of both worlds!

After that... probably Evergrey and Mercenary.

And I fear the moment when Savage Circus comes out... my neck is gonna HATE me in the morning... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Bryan316 said:
Vision Divine. Easily. Since I first heard Return To Heaven Denied, I've been hoping of any incarnation of Olaf's music. Traded emails with him long ago about trying to get earlier copies of old Labyrinth stuff, and when he left to let the band take its natural progression instead of keeping it to his original vision. I admire him greatly for that as a musician. And besides... Vision Divine is tearing the shit outta my speakers far more than the new Labyrinth stuff! So I get the better of both worlds!

After that... probably Evergrey and Mercenary.

And I fear the moment when Savage Circus comes out... my neck is gonna HATE me in the morning... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I feel ya on the Metal Neck, mine is going to be in such pain. Hell I have a bad case of of Metal Neck right now, thank you Avenged Sevenfold.