What Band Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

-Vision Divine
-Mercenary
(1st time seeing them)
-Evergrey
-Circus Maximus
(2nd time for both of them.. and I can't wait!!!!)

I'm sorry but it's impossible to chose only one..
:Spin:

Judging from this list so far, I'd say Glenn achieved EXACTLY what he was going for: not as much of a lineup that just blows you away, but damn solid top to bottom. Lots of people choosing different bands. Good job!

For me, probably Vision Divine. CIIC would be #2, if we include the Preparty.

Steve in Philly

Nevermore is a band that i actually listened to before getting into the whole progpower scene. I come from the hardcore scene, but obviously see the diversity of music i listen to.so here it is..

NEVERMORE:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
FREAK KITCHEN: Always love the oddball
MERCENARY
EVERGREY
PYRAMAZE: A new found band that i now love:worship:

I'm going with IA and his cohorts. I think they're going to turn a lot of heads, provided that anyone who hasn't heard them sticks around.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

I'll say Mercenary 'cause, well, I'd better. :D

But Evergrey, Nevermore, Freak Kitchen, Wastefall and Epica are all high on my list, too....I've actually offered to Glenn to sponsor three of them before, as well as Mercenary. I like the Savage Circus, Thunderstone and Vision Divine I've heard, too! (Thanks to Teri on SeismicRadio for the, err, VD. :eek: ) It's a very solid lineup, yep.

Met-Al said:
I'm going with IA and his cohorts. I think they're going to turn a lot of heads, provided that anyone who hasn't heard them sticks around.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Yep, no question about it, 100% Freak Kitchen. You know people will bitch because they don't have keys, aren't prog enough, aren't power enough, but those that stay will hopefully have their asses handed to them in a very polite way! :Spin: I think them being sandwitched between Savage Circus and Mercenary is a good thing, and the people that leave and miss a killer set will be the same people who walked out on Rage, and then belittled their efforts. Stay, and get you butts kicked musically, leave, and you may just miss one of the best sets at the festival. :headbang: :worship:

J-Dubya

p.s. Before my FK fanboyness gets the better of me, I think the whole fest is going to kickass from top to bottom.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Yep, no question about it, 100% Freak Kitchen. You know people will bitch because they don't have keys, aren't prog enough, aren't power enough, but those that stay will hopefully have their asses handed to them in a very polite way! :Spin: I think them being sandwitched between Savage Circus and Mercenary is a good thing, and the people that leave and miss a killer set will be the same people who walked out on Rage, and then belittled their efforts. Stay, and get you butts kicked musically, leave, and you may just miss one of the best sets at the festival. :headbang: :worship:

J-Dubya

p.s. Before my FK fanboyness gets the better of me, I think the whole fest is going to kickass from top to bottom.

I TOTALLY agree, i think Friday night is going to leave everyone saying "WHAT THE F**K JUST HAPPENED< AND WHERE AM I?":headbang: