What 3 band are you looking forward to the most?

noren

Pixel coordinator
Jan 9, 2002
Alingsås, Sweden
www.progart.com
For me:

1 - Mercenary (They so kicked my butt at PP Europe last year)
2 - Threshold (I have seen them with Mac a few times and thought they were a pretty boring live band... I love them on CD though... but Damian Wilson is a real favourite, so I'm really much looking forward to this gig)
3 - A tie between two band that I love, but I have seen them a few times live already before so.... Circus Maximus & Andromeda. I'm sure both will kick ass!

Although I am quite certain I'll enjoy EVERY band on this roster, I am most looking forward to seeing:

1. Circus Maximus
2. Mercenary
3. Raintime :saint:
(which is funny because I have seen all three before -- the first two twice)

And since I won't be seeing Raintime again quite yet :( I'll have to sayyyy my third choice is to see Darkane

I must admit that I don't know all of the bands, but from what I've heard so far, my list might be...

1 - Circus Maximus ; saw them at Kvinesdal Rock Festivel this summer and was very happy afterwards :)
2 - Andromeda ; I've heard the "Chimera"-album and was very pleased with it.
3 - Firewind ; 'cause everybody keeps telling me how great they are.

And Mercenary, as I come from the same city, Aalborg. ;)

I'm most looking forward to Circus Maximus (love both albums very much and great show last month at PP), Firewind (Everybody is shouting its a great band, don't know them so i'm very curious) and Darkane (actually it's not really my cup of tea but i do know a few songs i like. never seen them live and this is just a great opportunity to do so).

Of course i'd like to see the other bands as well (been a while i saw some of them) but these 3 i'm looking forward in particular. Like Mattias already mentioned, it's great to see Threshold with Damian (missed them on their European tour a couple of weeks back) since i started with Threshold's Extinct Instinct. Never saw them perform with Damion, only saw him a couple of years back when he toured with Star One and hearing his voice live gave me goosebumps then, hopefully it will happen again in a few weeks.

Man, that's hard! I never know what to reccomend Firewind newbies >.<

I first heard the song 'Between Heaven and Hell' from the self-titled album [2002].
But I like most of their stuff but I'd say to check them out, obviously their most recent album, Allegiance as it has their current vocalist, Apollo Papathanasio. But Burning Earth is also a spectacular album!

:)

Hope you decide to give them a listen before PPScan! You'll be missing out otherwise! :p

xx Kirsty

The one i'm most curious about is Threshold with Damian on vocals. I got in to them during the Mac period and i think he's the best they've had. But what i've heard of Damian from old releases and now might be two huge different stories.

Two others i'm looking forward to see live is Mercenary and Andromeda.

But Circus Maximus is my favourite band of those attending. Will be the 7th time i see them live. Firewind are runners up.

1. Circus M (seen them 3 times and they really kick butt)
2. Andromeda (never seen yet....have all albums)
3. Threshold (never seen yet.....a dream is coming true)
4. Orphaned Land (never seen yet.....)

:headbang: