What band have you seen live the most in your life?

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
Own bands don't count.

For me: I've seen Major Label about 60 times and Ancara about 35 times live because I've been their FOH mixer since 2006/2007, but as an audience member I've seen Nicole 19 times. I guess I could say I am one of their biggest fans; I've got like all their CDs and DVDs, 10 t-shirts, 5 hoodies, a cap and I've made their website like 5 times now. I guess only thing missing is a tattoo :zombie:

Arcane, but I'm mixing their new album and do their live backing tracks, so that probably doesn't count. After them, it's probably Opeth - I've seen them three times. Most of the bands I enjoy don't come here very often. Since I've been old enough to see them, Dream Theater, Nevermore, Porcupine Tree and Iron Maiden have only been here once.

Even though they suck donkey balls, i guess i have to say Cradle Of Filth.. Seen them 2 times.

Needless to say, i dont have much cash to spend on going to concerts. ;(

Probably Slayer in actuality, even though I'm not much of a fan. They've ended up touring with a lot of my favorite bands over the years. I will say they're much better live than on any of their albums.

aside from some local groups that popped up every where i went, i've seen tool, isis, and lamb of god twice each

Paradise Lost, Morbid Angel, Scarve : 3 times
Cynic, Slayer, Sepultura, Vader, Devian, Septic Flesh, Moonspell, Gojira, Entombed, Kataklysm, Hatesphere : 2 times

I've seen Slayer and Lamb Of God both 5 times each...not all together, but a couple of times on the same bill (Ozzfest '04, Unholy Alliance '06).
Society1 4x (worked for them 3 of those times)
Opeth 4x
Meshuggah will be 3x when I see them this coming Monday.

slayer :puke: ive seen them twice!
inflames: 3 times!! love these guys obviously
bodom: 2 times and i fucking hate that alexi fag
dimmu: 2 times
neuraxis: 4 times
cryptopsy three times
fuck the facts: more times than i can fucking count lol
black sabbath: two times bitches!

3 x Mudvayne, Slipknot, Soulfly, Dreamtheater
2 x Arch Enemy, Metallica, Korn, Meshuggah, Mastodon, Machine Head
1 x Sepultura, Dillinger Escape Plan, Slayer, Chimaira, Trivium

Band I still want to see. Converge, Gojira & Cult of Luna.