What Band Shirts Do You Own?

Now, a serious question...

A lot of these "rare" shirts, more often than not are way too beat to be worn. Like, they're so faded, ripped, holed, deodorant stained, etc... that they make people who wear them look like bums.

My rare shirts are rarely worn, because some of them are not in the best condition. Which is really annoying at the same time, because hell, I'd like to show it to people at concerts, etc.

Now my question... a lot of people pay a lot of money for certain rare shirts. Is it really worth it sometimes, depending on the condition?

I only have 1 shirt I wont wear...the Keep It True fest shirt. Want it as is. Every other shirt I have I will wear. Ashbury made 25 fest shirts at Ragnarokkr and sold out instantly pretty much.

I love Joey. He even bought my band's shirt at Ragnarokkr!!!

I have MANY old metal tour shirts at my parents house.
I need to get them. I have looked em up on ebay and WOWZERS!!!

some oldies I have are:
VoiVod - Dimension hatross tour shirt
King Diamond - Them tour shirt (White shirt, album cover on front)
Megadeth - So Far So Good So What tour shirt
DRI - Four of a Kind (white shirt, album on front, running man logo on back)
slayer - SOH tour shirt, white shirt with globe in middle with daggers going through..
Exodus - Toxic Waltz shirt, Fabulous Disaster tour.
Anthrax - 2 different state of euphoria tour shirts

I think the only ones I still own are ...

Evergrey - steel blue logo on black that I got at PPII (which is now gray, not black, and full of holes because I've worn it so much and I really really want a new one)
Evergrey Clan logo
Queensryche - Empire tour shirt with the American flag and hypodermic needles
Europe - Start From the Dark tour shirt (which I bought primarily because I was about to get on a motorcycle home - 150 miles away when it was 35f)
...that might be it, honestly. There might be one or two others turn up if I emptied my clothing storage bins.

T- Shirts are definitely what I have most of, and many of them are band shirts. Here's my list....

Symphony X - Logo and the two masks
Blind Guardian - At the Edge of Time
Blind Guardian - And then there Was Silence
Blind Guardian - Logo on the front, Metal forged in Krefeld Established 1987 on the back
Seventh Wonder - The Great Escape (grey)
Seventh Wonder - Spike Logo
Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
Iron Maiden - Killers
Pagan's Mind - Logo with band members
Pagan's Mind - Not of this World (signed)
Epica - Logo and Simone (signed by Simone herself :cool:)
Anathema - Weather Systems
Leprous - European Progressive Assault MMXIII
Gamma Ray - To the Metal
Opeth - Watershed
Opeth - Heritage

Now my question... a lot of people pay a lot of money for certain rare shirts. Is it really worth it sometimes, depending on the condition?

Actually, I read once that even the not-so-rare t-shirts were selling for big bucks in vintage clothing stores. Too bad it was after I'd thrown away a huge chunk of my collection (Queensryche, Judas Priest, Dokken, Whitesnake, Aerosmith, etc.) from the 80s!

Queensryche - Empire tour shirt with the American flag and hypodermic needles

I still have this one, although it's a giant men's size. I might actually wear it again if I spent a few $$$ to have it tailored!

I will attempt at some point to list them, I could say it is somewhere up towards around 150 currently. I keep seeing ads for Rock Quilts, I am thinking that would be a good idea now....

Bear

Last count I had over 100 Maiden and Scorps tees, and a 4 XL space bags full of all else. starting with Maiden 1982, US Festival 1983 and on and on and on .... ;-)

I see girls making purses out of them, quilts, dresses, patches.... lots to work with for sure!
One Melrose Ave. place cuts a metal tshirt logo, sews it onto a cheap hi-low dress and charges $98. hahaha