What Bands Would You Like To See?

Mustang

The Edge
Sep 15, 2006
Tremont, IL
www.eternity-x.com
I was just curious as to what bands everyone hope’s to see at PowerFest 2007 ?
Here’s my top three

1. Dream Theater (One of the first and best)
2. OutWorld ( Great new ProgMetal band with alot of skill)
3. Symphony X ( One of the best ProgMetal bands of all time.)

I dont see why people posts like this with bands that are just not obtainable for festivals like this. At least he didnt say Eternity X. LOL!

I think the "What are your favorite metal genres at the moment" thread sums up plenty of bands who the posters would like to see at the fest. That said, I'd absolutely love to see at this year's fest:

1. Satyricon
2. Nevermore
3. Naglfar
4. Carpathian Forest
5. Symphony X

Jason

FYI...just a little "fuck with your mind" post here:

At least one band from each of your lists (so far) has been approached to play the fest. :loco: o_O

Don't know if anything will come out of it of course, but just thought you should know. :p

Symphony X would be really cool ... I guess I hadn't really though about them since they are finishing up a new disc ... but it could be wrapped up fairly soon. I could see people flying in for this one .. they have a small but hardcore fanbase.

Nevermore would be excellent. It looks like things are going better in the health front for some of the fellas.

Jag Panzer would be really cool. How neat would it be if they were allowed to do their live cd in Mokena .. very cool.

Beyond Fear could maybe make some sense as well.

Britt

I would be extremely stoked if Dark Tranquillity were approached.
That's one band from the Swedish melodic death mold that I never got the chance to see (though I know they have toured a couple times).

I had previously guessed Nevermore. I would be psyched for that too, as I recently dusted off my NM discs, and discovered how awesome they are (Esp Dead Heart in a Dead World).

I can guess from Mustang's post that the only possibility would be Symphony X.

Ram-Zet!!!!!!

Solitude Aeturnus
Memory Garden
Pharaoh
Persuader
Dofka
Tarot
Dark Arena

Enertia return
Division return
Antithesis return

Would I be too much of a dick if I said I wanted Morgana Lefay to come back this year? ;)

I probably shouldn't even be chiming in since I might not be able to make it, but here's the short list of who I'd like to see:

1. Jag F**king Panzer!!
2. Solitude Aeturnus
3. Attacker
4. Vainglory
5. Wolverine (yeah, yeah, I'm sure they're very hard to get, but I can still dream, right?)

~C

I probably shouldn't even be chiming in since I might not be able to make it, but here's the short list of who I'd like to see:

1. Jag F**king Panzer!!
2. Solitude Aeturnus
3. Attacker
4. Vainglory
5. Wolverine (yeah, yeah, I'm sure they're very hard to get, but I can still dream, right?)

~C

NO to Jag Panzer...seen them more than enough.