• day18 realization

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • day19 disclosure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • day20 confrontation

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe you should go post this in the non-existent Ayreon forum? Get da hizzell out!

might as well discuss some great moments from these songs...

3:42-4:00 of pain is ridiculous (silent song's favorite day) that violin run from 3:55 to 4:00...\m/

I have to say Trauma. That was the first time in months that I'd heard 'The Almighty's' growls in a very long time so I fucking enjoyed it.

Also Pain or Loser, Devin Townsend fucking rules.

Gotta be Pain Devs the man. Although his chorus in School also rules and his screams at the end of Loser are unbelievable!

i voted Pain for the intro groove that just sets it all up, that riff is perfect. also Clayton's vox are dead-on, and when Devin busts in with PAAAAAIIIIN i was sold. I also have a soft spot for Heather Findlay. overall the best "song" imo, although the album has a lot of great moments.

Psycroptipath said:
sorry to be an ignoramus but can someone tell me what the fuck this thread is about?

2004 a band called Ayreon released one of the best albums that year. The name of the album is "The Human Equation"

The album is a concept album and has alot of guests on it, amongst them Mikael Åkerfeldt and Devin Townsend (and many more).

www.Ayreon.com

Thursday 17th November 2005... I think... for a few more hours here at least!

Hu? You didn't want to know what day it was...

I choose day11 then!

Day 11 Love is really interconnected with a very special memory but I'd have to say my favorite song is Day 20. Day 2, 3, 6, and 12 are all fucking awesome too.