What direction is next for DTB ?

Well, the bootlegs in my stash are either SYL or the pre-DTB Devin shows. Still... if you want them, PM me sometime and we'll look into it.
The local club is fucking evil and notices pens on pat downs at the door. Still, I'll see if I can get press credentials and sneak in through the backdoor with some recording shit. ;)

here's what Dev had to say about the next album in a recent interview:

"Really ambient, and crazy guitar solos, and like flying-through-space-at-the-speed-of-light-type of
geek-Dungeons-and-Dragons-playing nerd metal, you know?"

and this next one about the new SYL is just classic:

"the most evil love songs ever written. Just like Satanic, ah? I don?t know, just ?RAAR!?, really colourful, really manga-Japanese-cartoon-book, fucking blood-and-guts, space, aliens, sports team, fucking Marshall stacks, flames and heavy metal!"

Those quotes are some some funny shit ! I read that interview too. Damn is he a funny guy. The next SYL and DTB sound like they are both going to be extreme !

Demonspell said:
More solo acrobatics and ambient textures would be a good thing, and I'm guessing another violent aural explosion for the next SYL, perhaps with greater attention to detail...
it will be composed of covers and compos...without a doubt heavy as hell

I was going to bring Devin a copy of my label's first release to return an old favor. Alas, I may just have to settle for an apple pie judging by the latest pressing plant fuckup.