What do Opeth fans do for a living?

This thread has nothing to do with Opeth. There is a reason why the Chat/Off Topic forum was closed down.

Mark said:
This forum is provided (and paid for) by Opeth for discussion about the band's music and performances. Please refrain from using it for anything else.

ggggggu, you're completely wrong here. This topic has to do with Opeth, not only a little bit, but I dare say "very much" because at least I can draw conclusions and get a better picture of the people in the Opeth forum. What hasn't got anything to do with Opeth is your rudeness and bad, distasteful tone which you use in most of your posts. You, actually, should be banned!

Demoke said:
ggggggu, you're completely wrong here. This topic has to do with Opeth, not only a little bit, but I dare say "very much" because at least I can draw conclusions and get a better picture of the people in the Opeth forum. What hasn't got anything to do with Opeth is your rudeness and bad, distasteful tone which you use in most of your posts. You, actually, should be banned!
Do you understand that this forum used to have a sub-forum called Chat/Off Topic, until Opeth.com wanted to remove it? The posts from the Chat/Off Topic forum were transferred to the main Chat of ultimatemetal.com, but since the two boards didn't mix together too well, Mark (the founder of ultimatemetal.com) made a totally new board to the regulars and not-so-regulars of the old Opeth Chat/Off Topic, called Seriously Off-Topic.

Also, you should read this sticky thread.

There is the Report Bad Post option which you should probably use, if you can't cope with my rude and bad, distasteful tone.

I work at Costco..in the books, cds and dvd's. It's a pretty cool place to work..and the pays really good for that type of setting. I'm also a college student where I am majoring in Psychology. Not sure what I'm going to minor in..I think it'll be business.

"Do you understand that this forum used to have a sub-forum called Chat/Off Topic, until Opeth.com wanted to remove it? The posts from the Chat/Off Topic forum were transferred to the main Chat of ultimatemetal.com, but since the two boards didn't mix together too well, Mark (the founder of ultimatemetal.com) made a totally new board to the regulars and not-so-regulars of the old Opeth Chat/Off Topic, called Seriously Off-Topic.

Also, you should read this sticky thread.

There is the Report Bad Post option which you should probably use, if you can't cope with my rude and bad, distasteful tone."

Yes, I knew about this Chat/Off Topic sub-forum, which was closed a couple of weeks after I joined ultimatemetal.com (October 2003). Seriously speaking, do you think this topic has nothing to do with Opeth? What kind of things are we meant to discuss in this forum, then? "What's the best silence between songs?", and so on? Accept my apologies if I was too straight-forward in my previous message... But let me tell you, every time I'm posting fewer posts here because I think most threads are getting kind of boring and I'm getting disappointed about, for instance, the people who "mouse" in the dvd in order to find out that Peter is out of tune in "Death Whispered a Lullaby."

Demoke said:
I think maybe that this thread is a little off topic but as a Opeth fan and for Opeth as well it is interesting who is listening to their music. So ggggggu piss off!!! and your've been rude in more than one of my threads. Have I sworn yet-no I haven't-fucken great.