What do Opeth fans do for a living?

NaTaSMAI said:
I work at a beer brewery.
*Marries Nami*

I'm a full time draftsman cum electrical engineer at a consultacy firm, studying part time electrical engineering degree to (obviously)

Well.... at least that was what I was doing. God knows what I'm gonna do now. :bah:

Hey really******loud, how does one get into your line of work precisely?

I don't have a job right now...but I'm at college, studying History. I also want to be a teacher as a career. I also enjoy some no limit texas hold'em from time to time.

I sell repossessed vehicles (Harleys, ATV's, Boats, Campers, etc.,etc.) for a major (General Electric) finance company. I make about $40K a year and spend alot of it on concert tickets and CD's because I'm a music addict!

Yeah, this is off the normal Opeth topic, but you can only say "Opeth Rules!!!" so many times. The seriously true Opeth fans know this, and it's ok ocasionally to try to get to know what makes some people tick so to say. I have a lawn/landscaping business, and have been listening to Opeth since 97. I still consider a few bands like Yes, Dream Theater, Shadow Gallery, and Symphony X my top bands along with Opeth, but no other band has to me, been able to combine metal,(death,black,folk..etc) and 70's/90's prog so, perfectly as they do. Oh...yeah....OPETH RULES!!!!!(lol)

*sigh* i've gotta go back for another year of highschool... i was gunna do a bachelor of arts but i couldnt get in and i missed the bridging courses... so my options are limited, and im not in the mood to get a job.

I'm currently doing a year of national service as an ambulance paramedic (instead of serving in the army for 8 months - military/national service is compulsory here). I finished school last year... In October I'm going to enter university - but I don't know yet what to study :)

Triumphant Apostle said:
I sell repossessed vehicles (Harleys, ATV's, Boats, Campers, etc.,etc.) for a major (General Electric) finance company. I make about $40K a year and spend alot of it on concert tickets and CD's because I'm a music addict!

Overkill-Horrorscope-New Machine Favorite album, favorite song!!!seen them 4 times since Horrorscope tour! as old as the metallica,megadeth,slayer, and anthrax...but never got crappy, even to this day.

I'm about done with my Music Education degree. I'm a lifeguard in teh summertime.

Moving to Sweden before I turn 30 though.... ...give me 7 years to get my shit together.