What do you do?

I am studying Journalism at the moment in the Netherlands. I am almost finished, just one year and that.. well something what has to deal with international politics. Maybe go to Zambia, to work for a newspaper.
At the moment I work for a lof of dutch musicmagazines and also some webzines, just because I love to write about music.
Most of the time I spend with school, reading books and now and than a good concert.

I'm a consultant (ICT projectmanager). started this job two weeks ago after being a application manager for a few years. Actually i'm stationed at my previous employer at the moment to finish the project i worked at and to turn over the daily work to someone else.

Besides listening to music and visiting concerts i'm having a big lack of time to do the other things i like so much, like cycling, squash, skiing and photography.

Knuckles.jpg

he had some fun poweres, like busting walls, air gliding and escalating walls. sweet:headbang:

Yeah I play Halo 2. I haven't played a whole lot lately. I also play guitar, go to college part time and work at a zoo. My xbox live name is John Cage if you are ever on playing Halo 2.

I am and engineer for a major Aerospace company. I enjoy riding my Harley My kids and playing guitar(for 30 years). i plan to retire in about 5yrears and just travel to concerts.

1Time said:
Yeah I play Halo 2. I haven't played a whole lot lately. I also play guitar, go to college part time and work at a zoo. My xbox live name is John Cage if you are ever on playing Halo 2.

i will remember that xbox name and mabye put you on my friends list. my two month trial got canceled so i can't play no more. i might get a yearly subscription.

any more halo 2 freaks out there. cause i would like to know.

evergrey rocks :worship: :worship: