What do you do while listening to AMON AMARTH?!?!?!

slagmelt

Heathen
Jun 4, 2010
West Texas
:fu: I make:
IMG_20110827_223449.jpg

IMG_20110831_030530.jpg

IMG_20110825_213324.jpg

IMG_20110825_213613.jpg

IMG_20110905_235908.jpg

:D CHAINMAILLE KOOZIES!!!! Amon Amarth ROCKS!!!!

Nice work! I like handwork. How long do you need for one koozie? Are you selling them?

roughly 6.5 hours to construct one koozie. total labor including making and cutting links ~8-9 hours per koozie not currently selling them yet though making a set of 6 maybe 9 and then giving/selling some to see how they do

there are 641 links per koozie

this took 20+ hours
2011-07-14004433.jpg

Really awesome! Currently working on a sample of riveted chain maille for an educational kit thingy...f-ing peddly work...how the hell did they do riveted maille without electrical light, is what I'd like to know. No wonder it was so expensive! As for me, I mostly drive when I listen to AA.
(Mind you, the way you posed the question on a forum mostly frequented by tweenish males, yours was not exactly the answer I had expected...)

Cool stuff... But if you were to sell that, at 20 plus hours of work apiece, I'm guessing that'd be dear...

What do I do to AA? What don't I do... :devil:

I listen to my iPod while writing reports when I want to drown out distactions at work. AA works a treat. Also perfect for the treadmill at the gym.

koozies take ~6hours
that belt took 20+ hours
6-8inch byzantine keychains take roughly an hour
keychains i make while doing laundry at the laundromat, everything else I'm usually watching Surtur Rising Bonus Bochum dvd while weaving the links, Twice through Bochum usually gets one koozie done, or sometimes Wrath of the Norsemen and/or TOTTG Bonus DVD... \m/ and many many beers:D

i do everything while i listen to AA, i wake up on AA, go to work listening to AA, working, working out, eating and sleeping while listeningAA (and sometimes i sleep while listening to George Carlin :D )

It can be a wide variety of things. Either working out, jogging, driving to work... though that music could vary up with either Ensiferum or Tyr.

While listening to Amon Amarth I stare into space and certainly sometimes I make grimaces.

Don't you make some chainmaille bracelets? Or is it one on the first photo?

-Drive in my car - to work or wherever
-Play PC games...usually strategy, sometimes sporting games like FIFA, but I end up injuring half the opponent's team:D
-Make dinner
-Play airdrums
-Basically can do aything while listening to AA...

I do alot of stuff while listening to AA. I use it to pump me up before i go out on missions in Afghanistan. I have the Algiz rune On lots of my stuff Including my one hand Axe side arm.