what do you hate more than anything?

Cythraul said:
Yup.

EDIT: I also fucking hate when people look at me like I'm from outer space whenever I use a big, multi-syllabic word. Most of the people I encounter give credence to the fact that the United States is turning into one big cesspool of illiterate, uneducated retards. Fuck off to you all, Americans!!
that's why it's so important to teach kids self-esteem, so they can feel good about being stupid!!!

I hate RAP, MExicans, and my friends wiener dog Fritz who pissed on me today. I threww his ass on the couch after he pissed on me then he tried to bite me so i smacked him on the head a couple times. I hate that little fucker mre than anything on this earth.

Violet Baudelaire said:
i hate this asshole who hates mexicans.

Why , are you a dirty mexican? I live in New Mexico and most of them are worthless wellfare, food stamp, tax sucking bastards. I said most not all.

Why is she a Mexican? because she was born one, asshole. Just like you were born with your skin tone, heritage and nationality. She can't change it and neither can you.
I live in Houston and most mexicans are the same, but two Mexicans are good friends and one of them happens to be in my band.

Go to Georgia. Deep Georgia.
There you'll find trailer parks filled with white trash that are also worthless and live on welfare, food stamps, and are tax-sucking bastards.
So shut the fuck up and get some balls.

Hey I feel the same about worthless wiggers and white trash and my pals and dirty worthless mexicans, but I feel out of all races Mexicans have the highest percentage of worthless, lazy, wellfare sucking pieces of shit.SO if that means I need to get some balls then well Ill work on that just for you. I wouldnt want your evil black metal sig to hurt me. Other than that your post means nothing to me cause I was just posting according to the topic of the thread.

I responded to a similar thread like this one on the DREAM THEATER Message board so I'll post the same thing here:

--People who talk on their cell phones while they're driving.

And George Carlin said this best, and I agree 100%:

--"Here's some more people that ought to be decapitated by a rotating helicopter blade: People who pay for inexpensive items with a credit card. Look, a Snickers bar and a can of Pepsi is not a major purchase. Get some fuckin' CASH for cryin' out loud. Besides that you're holding up the fuckin' line. I have better things to do with my time than stand in line waiting for someone to approved for their copy of People magazine..."

Other than that, I suggest you stop being a fucking racist.[/QUOTE]

No Im quite happy disliking the disgusting trash of all races of humaity.

Humanity: Idiots. Backstabbers. Those without spine or Integrity. Customers. People with low IQ, either deliberate (pretending) or genuine (see Customers). Abusers. Bad Moods.

Animal stuff: The fuckin' rooster in the next room that won't stop crowing (but he's the only one I've got so I have to put up with him, argh!). Cat poop. Vet bills.

Situational: Getting lost. Airline Turbulence! Traffic jams. Bad weather (too hot, too sunny, too cold.) Not being able to work or perform 100% because of a situational difficulty - like if I was taking pictures and the camera died, or if I had to e-mail and the internet connection wasn't working that day.

Music: Genuinely depressing country music sucks ("old school"). Not a fan of rap. Adult contemporary "wailers". Bad production.

Hate is a very strong word and most of this is actually "dislike strongly".

I may be the only red blooded male in America or the world to admit this in writing but I HATE BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not just her music...I think she is an absolute train wreck. A dumbass. And i really don't think she's freakin' hot! Gimme a break. She's plain at best. Full of herself. I could vomit thinking of her long and hard enough. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghghhgg

Sorry...
Now, Christina Aguilera...there's a hottie!
Love
Ted

Jinn said:
Hmm, you must still be a virgin. Sorry bout that.
No , lost that 5 years ago when I was 17. Sorry to dissappoint you.
If I had to choose between CHristina and Britney Id take CHristina any day , Id do Britney but not tell anyone and just sell the pictures on the internet of her sucking my cock. YEAH BABY.

Religious nutters, people with no manners, radical feminists (not all feminists, just the occasional men-are-all-evil type), chavs, people who think they're being witty when I trudge into work soaked to the skin and they say"Is it raining then?" No! It's so hot I went for a fucking swim. ..
Basically the stupid, the ignorant, the narrow minded and brutal. And people who wear Ben Sherman shirts.