what do you hate more than anything?

Alex78 said:
your life sure is a lot of fun

Only I can enjoy it...

But your just focusing on everything I hate, thats not all I am you know, I'm not as bad in that regards as I make my self sound - really...

Pop-punk, emo, Avril Lavigne, substance abuse, alcohol, cigarettes, cheerleaders, prejudice, hypocrites, Britney Spears, rap, organized religion, calculus, George W., American Idol, The O.C., and PT Cruisers

Oh, and I found something else worth hating just by reading this thread:

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY (stupid racist motherfucker)

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY should go fuck himself. Stupid fucking asshole. Good job with the Georgia comment. Anyway, I don't hate that much at all besides him. Emo, skateboarding, and my school.
Also, Lifesucks said Towelhead Terrorists. That really pisses me off cause I can't tell if that was and uneducated statement, or an intelligent one. I hate Osama bin Laden, and anybody who puts ideas in the heads of suicide bombers. They are promised to instantly go to heaven when they die. And its not like our country doesn't deserve what happened...
-Zack

I'm gonna go ahead and add my voice to the chorus of hating closed-minded people. If you disagree with me, that's great, let's discuss it. If you're unwilling to hear my argument, fuck you.

I hate hate. It eats me from the inside out, like a soul-munching necrosis. No one and nothing deserves the time and energy I would have to spend to hate them.

let the abuse begin... :D