what do you hate more than anything?

Religious nutters is another one for me... but thenagain.. anyone who imposes beliefs on another for their own self gratification.... damn that gets on my nerves

fuckers who think they're musically learned by subjecting themselves to classical and ONLY classical. who ridicule metal, rock, blues. who think civilized music must be acoustic and 200 years old.

and their friends, who only agknowledge a band or song as "good" if its been on the fuckin radio, if they can sing the lyrics. they listen to and claim to like whatever is played on the radio and nothing else. they watch MTV, they call in songs, they shop for cds at FYE. blast them all. i send them death metal, jazz and 80s metal for christmas.

I hate anyone who tries to dress and act like rappers or basketball players. Obviously, I hate rappers and basketball players themselves too. I also hate people who are very religious, whether it is the Christian right in America, conservative Jews, or towelhead terrorists.

People who think freedom of speech means freedom to be a total fucking dumbass.

People who think freedom of speech means freedom of speech as long as they agree with whats being said

money,drugs and people who want to live life the easy way.
I don*t hate but I totally dislike the way the pregnant women look.....yuck.
I also dislike newly-borns.yuck for that too.

ppl who try to be smart. oh,those I hate till the end.

and melon.fucking melon,that stinking piece of crap.

Demiurge said:
I hate american negroes. Likewise, judeochristians.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Hey I feel the same about worthless wiggers and white trash and my pals and dirty worthless mexicans, but I feel out of all races Mexicans have the highest percentage of worthless, lazy, wellfare sucking pieces of shit.SO if that means I need to get some balls then well Ill work on that just for you. I wouldnt want your evil black metal sig to hurt me. Other than that your post means nothing to me cause I was just posting according to the topic of the thread.

I can hardly say that I hate very many things. But narrow-minded people like you who think everyone should act and look the same way really fucking piss me off. I guess you might even say I hate them.

I'm sure I'll get alot of shit for posting this but I just can't stand people who hate people just of cause what they believe, look like or act like.

BTW I know that I myself am in a way saying that I hate a group of people for what they believe. So yeah I'm kind of being a hippocrite.

Go to Georgia. Deep Georgia.
There you'll find trailer parks filled with white trash that are also worthless and live on welfare, food stamps, and are tax-sucking bastards.
So shut the fuck up and get some balls.

Good call, dude.

I hate bush, poeple who believe that rap actually is music,rappers,rap,people who listen to rap,my teachers,people that think they know everything,britney spears,people who think bon jovi is rockmusik,pop,r'n'b,hiphop(I hate that one the most),other mainstream music, the rasmus...

skinnybone said:
money,drugs and people who want to live life the easy way.
I don*t hate but I totally dislike the way the pregnant women look.....yuck.
I also dislike newly-borns.yuck for that too.

ppl who try to be smart. oh,those I hate till the end.

and melon.fucking melon,that stinking piece of crap.

Go to Hel, you peice of shit.

chris-o-fer said:
do i hear some resentful anger towards the ladies cause no one will touch your little weiner? awwwwwwww.

hm,I am female.....but whatever you say.
ditsch.gif