what do you love and hate the most about where you live?

Good: I love the music scene, and the weather is nice. Freinds and family.

Bad: Stuck up and concieted people... Lots of snobs... cost of living is too high. :(

the only thing i like about where i live is lots of mountains close by and some woods. the rest sux. it is a very small town with no good music and To many assholes and on almost every block there is a fucking church:yuk:

Like: The job market, economy, cost of living, very nice immediate area, all good. ProgPower is held here as well! The rule of the crooked good old boy southern liberal democrat has been broken in this state! While I haven't lived here but for a number of months, I'm glad tyo see the near centuries old grasp of the dems broken in this last election full of landslides for us Republicans and conservatives..now if the libertarians would just start shaping up I could stand behind em...

Dislike: The other half of my band is now 6 hours away back in Louisville, a city I love very much. I don't really know anyone i'd actually call a real friend here, very rare to get snow, downtown atlanta is infested with bums and thugs. I can't identify with alot of people anywhere, so its not much difference :D I just miss Louisville...oh and traffic, traffic here is som eof the worst in the nation...fucking horrid!!

Likes: Plenty of things to do, Louisville has decent cigarette prices (wow...not a biggie...)... umm...well...it is just an all around good place.

Dislikes: My only friend and one half of my band is now in Atlanta. Some of the people in this city cannot tell there rear-end from a hole in the ground and, to top it all off, there is an undescribable stench that constantly hangs in the air as if Kentucky were one large, maggot-infested carcass rotting in the midday sun.

Not to over exaggerate...

Man, KY smells fantastic if you'de pull your head out of freaking J-town...St. Matthews smells great, the whole east end smells fresh, like Snuggle Bear.

Originally posted by Soulburner
Love: my family, several friends, cultural heritage (architecture, literature...).

Hate: Almost everything else. Especially weather and most of the people, their mentality, way of thinking and living...

EDIT: just have to add that I'm living in Russia...
Woow. I wanted to say exactly the same..! :eek:

Except.. I live in Holland.

Love: it's a big ass city and there's all kind of things for everyone
Hate: it's too fucking polluted and it gets too political at times

Love: Almost everything
Hate: I know one day I'm going to die, thus not being able to live in this town anymore

What I love about this place, the great nature, the ability to go for long walks in the woods.

What I hate about it, its in the middle of nowhere.

I love my best friends, I love the nature and the local CD shop. Hee hee.

There's not really much I hate. I hate 'mobbing'. I don't know if that's what it called it english, but if that is the wrong word, I guess you could say it's like teasing/mockery but way worse.