What do you drive?

ANDI!!! :yell: How can you sell your TRACTOR?! what?!!! come on girl, there is nothing like taking your tractor out for a ride... feeling the wind against your skin and smelling some leftover manure.....

ha i have you all beat i drive a 91 geo metro hatchback the king off ll pimp cars muwahahahahahahahahaha...*cough.. cough* uh were was i ohe yeah Muwahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: bodomite
Hardkoreybear said:
ha i have you all beat i drive a 91 geo metro hatchback the king off ll pimp cars muwahahahahahahahahaha...*cough.. cough* uh were was i ohe yeah Muwahahahahahahahahaha

:lol:

wigwamgirl said:
hahahahha a Trabant is well..its also called a paper-car!!! :D
@Jossa: ahh actually I d love to keep my tactor as well,but I need the money for the Trabant!!!
:devil:

oh sorry girl, but I promise I keep my tractor so you can come here and experience its greatness sometime.... and I understand you want a trabant... the lines and shape of that baby, oh yeah...
love.gif

White 1989 Cadillac Deville, sedan, red leather interior (mint). The whole inside was refurbished by...well me, Its got a 4.5 liter V8 and gets 21 miles to the gallon. I have a 700W per channel amp pushing 2 12" KICKER COMPETITION subs. (bumps) yeah I like my car.