what do your user names mean???

zakky

( . Y . )
Mar 24, 2007
GREECE
just out of curiosity what do your user names mean i know some of you use your real names.....i think mine came from mr. zakk w. only if i could play like him:erk:

My old username (Rick May) was the words in my last name rearranged. Now it's just my name.

Btw there is already a thread on this but it's old.

My old username (Petrovsk Mizinski) was an inside joke at another forum I used to go too. I also have a strange thing for Russia :lol:
These days, it's just my name. It seems easier that way.

Antihero - a protagonist who lacks the characteristics that would make him a hero (or her a heroine)
Inc.- incorporated; an adjective describing a type of (business) company that carries certain obligations

simply put, im a comic nut.

My old username: TheXRatedDodo was just an inside joke about me and my friend Becky being Dodo's (we were drunk when it all started, don't ask) and it eventually evolved to me being an X-Rated one due to my constant profanity and inability to say anything socially acceptable.

Now it's just my name, sorta. Gareth S(teven) E(dwards)

I chose Lil because I'm a big guy. I chose Hermie because my favorite shirt at the time I was committing myself to a name had the word Hermaphrodite on the chest. I chose JoBo because of my birth name.

When I was ten or something I needed a gamer tag or whatever and I asked my dad if he could think of some good names. He remembered some book he had read where there was a character called Chun The Unavoidable. I thought it was pretty cool, so I used it and it has stuck with me since.

When I was ten or something I needed a gamer tag or whatever and I asked my dad if he could think of some good names. He remembered some book he had read where there was a character called Chun The Unavoidable. I thought it was pretty cool, so I used it and it has stuck with me since.

Same here, needed a gamertag.

In the time it would take to explain one letter of my name, a trillion cosmoses would flare into existence and sink into eternal night!