Stupid question I know, but what site do YOU use for your band?

pattonfreak1

Bored Member
May 24, 2009
Saint Louis, Mo.
I know it's prolly been asked a billion times but I'm wondering what site gives the user the best options/sound quality.
So if you could only use one site to host your band/music which would you pick?

If your selling albums, Bandcamp. If your sharing around the web, Soundcloud.

Doubt I'll ever be in the position to sell music but just wanting a cool place that'll host my music and gather fans.
I know myspace is dead. I liked reverbnation at first but its too cluttered and broken. Soundclick is a cluster fuck and looks like a 3rd grader coded it.
So was just wondering of other options that I may not know about.
Thanks for the replies!

Even if you're not selling it, bandcamp is a good place to host it (I've got two ambient albums on there for free dl). I'm not a huge fan of Soundcloud either but i still have an account there. I'd use BC and link it in facebook, they have a new app for doing so. Also, reverbnation would probably work.

I like reverbnation for all the stats etc, but bandcamp has stats as well. i wasn't thinking about not selling, but yes bandcamp is very clean and feels solid when streaming.

Soundcloud and RootMusic bandpage for getting music on facebook. Bandcamp for letting people download, really have not experienced any drawbacks to Bandcamp. I also felt like reverbnation was a ton of shit cluttered together and I spent more time looking for the page I wanted than I should of.