what do your user names mean???

Tried to use my initial plus surname (amarsh) to sign up to a forum or something ages ago and it was taken and I don't remember if the ism was a suggestion from the form or if I just added it. In the interest of continuity between forums and to ease the strain on my memory, Ive kept it the same for all forums since.

I have no idea, I come up with shit that does not mean anything all the time and use them for songnames etc

My name was created at a LAN party, where a friend with the nickname "jack the ripper" got constantly owned by me. To add insult to injury, I named myself "Jack the Rippchen" (the ending "chen" is a minimization in german), but as the names were too much alike, i changed it. "Jap the Ripchen" was born :D I was bored, so "Jip-the-Rippchen" followed (Rippchen means spareribs lol). We later played a game which didn't accept long nicknames --> "jipchen"
TAAADAAAAAAAM :lol:
Bad thing is, noone can pronounce it correctly. Germans say [tschipchen] or [jippchen] and all others [Chipken]. It's [chipchen] for christs sake. The second "ch" is a voiceless palatal fricative.
Good thing is, i am the only person with this nickname. Tehehehe.

Back when the earth was molten and... I started to play Diablo online. I tried a bazillion nicknames and they were all taken, so I decided to just combine my hometown (Tornio) plus my then-favourite movie (Jaws). Voilá!

When I was in HS, I was part of a local professional wrestling circuit (no, not backyard wrestling). The name given to me was "The Executioner". I didn't like it because there was already one in the 80s. It was also comical that the reason I was given this name was because, in this wrestling organization, I was part of a white supremecist group. The story line that was ran with was whites vs blacks vs mexicans. Ill just say I'm not exactly white...but I wore a mask so nobody really knew it. I'm mostly irish and apache/latino...lol.

213 was not only my favorite Slayer song at the time, but it was Jeffrey Dahmer's apartment number (which is why Slayer wrote it). I've been fascinated with serial killers since I was a kid, in a "how the fuck do they work?" way of things. Everyone was adding 2000 and shit to their email addys when I made mine, I wanted to be a little unique.

The end.

First part "llana" is a play on my actual name, Allan. An old close girl used to call me that. I need an aim screen name, and she just added freak to it. The 44 was my doing, just random numbers.

My name is my long time EverQuest name for my primary character. Since I started really participating in forums back in my MMORPG days I just used my character name as my forum handle. Jind Taranis was a level 70 Iksar shaman created on the Stormhammer server prior to it closing when he moved to Fennin Ro my original EQ server. As a side note, the shaman part is also why my avatar is a bear, in EQ, shaman can assume bear form. My real name is Scott by the way.

My normal online username (Wrathchild) was already registered when I joined so I went back to my old FPS gaming name Razorjack - taken from the only weapon I would ever use when playing Unreal at LAN partys.

I was too lazy to always type Soul Burn which is a song by Meshuggah, so mine doesn't really mean anything nor is it cool in any way.