What does everyone want for christmas?

<wAr_neRVe>

Oct 5, 2005
London, UK
I would be getting a Creative zen touch but it got lost in the post :cry: That's a few hundred quid gone. My christmas sucks and it hasn't even started. :yell:

Well I would like:

Pork Pie 12x4 piccolo snare
Gibraltar 3-sided double-tiered rack
Earthworks drum mic set
A big tub of RED VINES licorice
some sex from my wife
and all the alcohol required to make about 30 GTO's

yep, good christmas..

...for my daughter and puppy to get everything they want for Christmas! ...and for the Flyers to bring the Stanley Cup home!
...and for NM to put out a men's shirt with their logo (like the babydoll) so my daughter can get me it for Christmas! I'm ordering her a babydoll tee for Christmas. All 11 year-olds should sport one!

For nico to finally choose whether he'd rather be the pitcher or the catcher. We're all on the edge of our seats.

so far ive asked for some new socks and boxers (not a joke) and im sure the 'rents will come up with something i never thought of that is quite useful like they always do. they're pretty smart like that.

I honestly bought everything I needed this year...
i would really really want to travel...
I miss Europe and I want to go to England and do the Early British Kingdom tour.... so I'd really like to get a flying ticket ;)
but if I have to have both feet on the ground.... I honestly don't know what I want... the new book by Tom Wolfe and /or Terry Pratchette would be a good start.

I wanted a new bed this autumn. I was tired of my tiny, unworthy of college life bed, and it cost around 1000$... nothing for christmas for me!