What do you want for Christmas or the Holidays?

Either way, all you guys make GREAT gardeners and janitors!

:p
:lol::lol::lol: too funny.
Interesting how this thread shifted.
I don't need a great gardener who speaks Portuguese (unless he was totally hot) but I would add on my Christmas list a great, buff masseuse who was totally mute. But I'm convinced my wish list is beyond any Santa's abilities. Bummer.

Ben's pink bunny outfit is in the mail. Todd's leg lamp is also en route. ;) Too funny!

My wish would be for a Tenor Sax, an Oboe or a Great Dane puppy. :D

Hey it is a major award of great significance :lol: I think Ben should wear a pink bunny outfit at PP VIII. Maybe we could all wear pink bunny outfits. Imagine Friday could be pink bunny night and we could still do hawaiin shirts on Saturday. :headbang:

Just hook up your stereo to your computer's sound card and record it that way. In fact, I'm recording an old vinyl record to the computer right now :)

I've done the same with cassette tapes. Just hook up the "line out" to the sound card. PM me if you really want details.

Thanks for the info! Unfortunately, my sister inherited my turntable when I went away to college, and I'm pretty sure it's toast now. My folks had one that was pretty state-of-the art back in the day, though, so I'll have to see if I can borrow it and save myself the $400...

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Metal Wishes To Everyone. Hope the day brings all that you've asked for and much more.:kickass: :Shedevil: :Spin:

So I ended up getting my two front teeth only a couple of days before Christmas :confused:
They're temp though. My dentist tortured me for an hour and a half today to put them on. Permanent ones probably won't be in until 2007.
Like I said in a previous post here, I actually am missing two of my front teeth as the adult teeth were a no show. And I don't know why I'm saying this here but someone else originally brought up the "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" song.