Non-Christmas celebraters

xicor

Nov 27, 2005
When I walk into a store I want to see signs saying Merry Christmas not "Happy Holidays". Now is it just me
or is that stupid? The stores don't care when they offend a Non-Halloween-Celebrater so why care about Non-Christmas-Celebraters

After all so what if a few people are offended? In the end this holiday is meant for us to offend them. Why? Because we can.

OMG! Dont tell them its a Christian holiday!!! SHHHH Its a Sekrit!!!!

Seriously these people are retarded. Feeling the need to change the name of a holiday because non christians took it upon themselves to celebrate it... There is something loose in people's heads today. I think if you told some people that there's such a thing as history they would have a heart attack.

Retards.

I celebrate 2 of the major holidays: Hannukah and Winter Een Mass. I can't give a shit what the Happy <insert holiday here> signs say. The only signs that matter are the "Sales: 1/2 Off!!!" signs.

Seriously, it's a stupid argument. Why do people get so sensitive about what a few signs say? As long as they're not making huge Swastikas in the middle of their stores, or making giant golden calves, I don't care.

i like merry christmas better cuz happy holidays takes the christ out of christmas