What do you want for Christmas or the Holidays?

I have about 8 or 9 cds already bought for under the tree - including the Outworld debut, Evergrace, and older Adagio and EPICA releases, among others.

Other than that, I'm upgrading/rebuilding my computer into a decent gaming machine so I can unwrap and install Neverwinter Nights 2. (yeah I'm a geek)

But what I'm most proud of is what I've gotten my wife: The Sony Alpha 100 DSLR, along with a 2-gig memory stick. :D

I just got a catalog from Brookstone, and they are selling a $400 contraption that supposedly converts vinyl albums and cassettes into CDs. The brand is Crosley. Anyone know if this is for real or if it's a piece of crap?

Also:

A chance to see TSO East perform. (Not gonna happen this year due to travel logistics...hopefully, I can make this work next year!)

A Viper Violin and some lessons. After seeing Mark Wood peform with Van Helsing's Curse back in October, I suddenly got the urge to take up a new instrument at age 39. lol:

And finally, I want Apple to bring back the iPod mini, but with more memory. (I'll probably have better luck with the violin lessons...)

I'd love to have a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser but that aint happening so I guess I'll just settle for a couple of cds and dvds.

Whirled Peas. :heh:

Oh, a winning lottery ticket would be great, too: "How much would it cost to get Ayreon, Glenn?......Okay, double it, call 'em and then call me back after Arjen faints." :lol:

Other than that, most of my worldly desires are taken care of, so...."I'll take a Coke, then." :D

Whirled Peas. :heh:

Oh, a winning lottery ticket would be great, too: "How much would it cost to get Ayreon, Glenn?......Okay, double it, call 'em and then call me back after Arjen faints." :lol:

Other than that, most of my worldly desires are taken care of, so...."I'll take a Coke, then." :D

I also plan on doing that if I ever win the lottery before Ayreon somehow comes over here.

As for CHristmas, I want a deck of Magic: The Gathering cards so I can play in tournaments again, and a Nintendo Wii.

I want Glenn to announce both co-headliners the Thursday before Christmas.
And i want my retirement packet to arrive before Christmas, and i would love to have the time to do everything i want to do during the holidays ie. Spend time with my grandkids and kids, go to Phoenix with my better-half and meet Perpet, and his lovely wife 13ShadesofGray, and spent the weekend with them just be crazy, and i also want everyone i meet this year at PPVII and those i didn't meet to be able to return in 2007 for the best PP ever.

My two front teeth.

--Mike

Hey now. That's actually somewhat true for me. Except they're the next teeth over. After 14 years of braces, retainers, bridges that pop out easily, surgery, & a lot of money (which luckily my very generous parents have taken care of everything which is a lot since dental covers jack), I will have a full set of teeth. Yah!
Anyway, besides the nintendo wii, I'm not really getting much and nothing metal related. My mom is making curtains for my house for my birthday/christmas. I'll get a check from my aunt like every year, and maybe something from my brothers for the house. I asked my boyfriend to get me more cellphone minutes for my birthday because I'm really low and he's the one getting the wii for christmas. The check from my aunt will probably cover the car starter I want in my car. Or possibly I'll save it to get myself a new iPod in a month or two after the Apple expo thingy in January where they should announce the next gen stuff. We've cut back a lot on Christmas the last few years because all the "kids" are grown up (me being the youngest and about to turn 25) and now it's all about the grandkids.

An IRON MAIDEN, JUDAS PRIEST, HEAVEN AND HELL with ICED EARTH as the opening band package tour this summer.

GREAT TOUR PACKAGE. That would be a mind blowing event. Actually a 3 day event.. Vacation day the day of show and after the show. Imagine how many lost voices and hangovers would occur..lol..:worship: