What do you want for Christmas or the Holidays?

A kitchen table.

Or.

games:
XBOX360: Rainbow 6 - Vegas
Computer: Battlefield 2142

CDs:

Oliva's, Jon Pain - Maniacal Renderings

Jarzombek; Ron - Solitarily Speaking Of Theorectical
Confinement

Pain Of Salvation - One Hour By The Concrete Lake

Spiral Architect - A Sceptic's Universe

Zero Hour - Specs Of Pictures Burnt Beyond

Sonata Arctica - Ecliptica

Sonata Arctica - Winterheart's Guild

Blind Guardian - Somewhere Far Beyond

Blind Guardian - A Night At The Opera

Blind Guardian - Battalions Of Fear

------

And for shitty bands to just go away.

That's a present I won't really try hard to give you... :lol: :lol: The Ipod is doable, but that... lol

And by the way, just looking at your avatar, we know what the present was, don't we? :saint:
JUST FOR THAT I AM COMING TO VISIT!! I'm going to stay for a LONG time, drink all your beer, talk crap about Brazil, and make you do girl stuff with us the whole time!

Didn't that dork boyfriend of yours get you an ipod already or was it the other way around? You're a smart girl ;)

JUST FOR THAT I AM COMING TO VISIT!! I'm going to stay for a LONG time, drink all your beer, talk crap about Brazil, and make you do girl stuff with us the whole time!

Riiiiiight... I know you won't make it here... lol

Didn't that dork boyfriend of yours get you an ipod already or was it the other way around? You're a smart girl ;)

LOL I have a feeling you directed this to Paula. Yes, she got me the ipod a while ago!! :lol:

YAY!!!!! :loco: When do I go to the airport to pick you up? :saint:

But yeah, I gave my boyfriend an IPOD. Now, it's his time :heh:
LOL

So Tess, what language do they speak in Brasil?!

=)

Justin
Swedish? :rolleyes: Don't test me. I'm smarter than I look ;)

Paula ....lets shoot for a January/February (aww we could spend Valentines together ALL THREE OF US!!) visit. Let me know when a good show will be there and I'll come up!