What Happened To Iced Earth?

A band member shows up the year before, & people jump to conclusions. Not quite sure why no one did the same with PP2 after Ray Alder attended PP1, but thank goodness they didn't.. :lol:

Glenn did us all a favor and told the band to stay home....

The band has done full tours of the US...there is no need for this band at Progpower. I'm happy they're not playing...

Bring on Vanden Plas!

NP: Helloween - Just a Little Sign

OK guys, you can stop ragging on Jon and Iced Earth. But if you prefer I can start on all the crappy ass prog bands that are lined up for this year. Or we can all try and get along
jump3.gif
. Peace!

Iced Earth is rockin. I would have loved to see them play (and it would have sealed the deal to get a few of my friends there also). With them in the studio and probably hitting their own tour after. I am sure there were just conflicts with their schedual and ProgPowers

Nightwish is a rockin band too though. And Nightwish58 has always seemed like a pretty cool guy.

I still can't figure out if "Tight!" is used for things he likes or dislikes though... :\

Iced Earth is great, but I am happy that Nightwish and Rage got the headline slots (although Nightwish had to trade with Symphony X), because they have never played in the US before and who knows if they would have ever come (especially Rage). Iced Earth rules but they tour this country on a regular basis, so all Iced Earth fans will get to see them (if they have not already seen them before...I have seen them twice).

yeah I agree. Iced Earth would definately put the butts in the seats though while at the same time not dissapointing the hardcore PP attendees. Yeah maybe they would rather see some bands that aren't touring the US regularly but would you honestly complain about Iced Earth headlining a ProgPower?