What happened to this board?

DanThrax

Nov 4, 2003
Metropolitan Area
Visit site
This board used to be nice and peaceful. Now everyone fights constantly and everyone seems to be hooked to the drama. If everyone isn't careful I wouldn't be surprised if they put the board down or start banning people one by one. I don't think Anthrax likes the fact that all the fans are bashing each other on a daily basis.

I have to agree. It's easy to sit behind a computer and be a tough guy. Heck, I've been caught up in it a little lately as well in spite of knowing better. I think the problem is some people just don't know better. Maybe I'm old (32) but after a while it just gets old. Ok, so I am old but you know what I mean. I've started putting posters (well, one so far) on my ignore list.

There are a lot of really cool people on here. There are also some real jerkoffs and some with egos the size of large continents. Those are the two I'm going to choose to ignore. They're not worth my time.

Rich

Two theories -

1. "Most People Are Dicks" - Ludichrist, I don't belive this one.

2. commenting on someones child now that's pussy.

New idea Everyone bag on me for awhile I'll laugh. I can take it I'm a Dad, Leave my Son and Niece out and it's all good.

I think the whole Joey\John thing has risen it's head too. Both guys can sing put in the past and rock on. :hotjump:

If We can talk togheter we can rock together. (Sorry for ripping off 7 Seconds, Walk Together, Rock Together)
And yes I concur sex on the cyber sex thread.

DanThrax said:
This board used to be nice and peaceful. Now everyone fights constantly and everyone seems to be hooked to the drama. If everyone isn't careful I wouldn't be surprised if they put the board down or start banning people one by one. I don't think Anthrax likes the fact that all the fans are bashing each other on a daily basis.

Fuck you. I am going to kick your ass.

(kidding, obviously)

What this board needs is for members to settle things properly ...

Challenge each other to a HELL IN A CELL Match...

Wrestling is real ... nah it is ... honest! ;)

aliasp said:
What this board needs is for members to settle things properly ...

Challenge each other to a HELL IN A CELL Match...

Wrestling is real ... nah it is ... honest! ;)

Better yet, settle it in the Octagon, UFC style.

Rich

6305276927.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Ultimate Warrior VS. Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania 6 in 1990.

:headbang:
HELL YEAH !!

Yeah so when they launch that new site, I bet you they will have some info for us (or a clever april fools joke) that will shut half of us up.

And I don't wanna hear it man! I have been trying to remain neutral this whole time about the Joey/John thing! I think my exact words were "I'm gonna go beat the shit out of this dead horse." Or something similar anyway. Yeah so Beef Jerky is the shit but like, I prefer deer meat. Any animal that looks innocent deserves eating. Except kittens, I love kittens.