What happened w/the Spitz interview?

H8Red

Jan 23, 2005
You know, the famous one with the stuff about Dime? Scott said they were in the process of getting the tapes. I was just wondering if what Spitz said was accurately quoted or if he was mis-quoted.

It's very improbable that he was misquoted. And if comes to light that the interview is based on truth (what Spitz said), nothing happend. And if anything, we won't learn anyting about it...

jackfromczech said:
It's very improbable that he was misquoted. And if comes to light that the interview is based on truth (what Spitz said), nothing happend. And if anything, we won't learn anyting about it...

Why is it improbable? Just because you think so?

If the article had been retracted I'm sure there would have been a response from the band.

If the tapes proved Dan was mis-quoted I'm sure there would have been a response from the band.

I can only assume what was in the article was accurate.

It's a shame that after all the false bravado about how other bands should have handled similar situations (Creed comes to mind) Anthrax didn't do anything, esp. considering the severity of Dan's accusations.

They are under contract. They cant do anything more than the label will allow. If the label decided they had to sweep it under the rug until things are complete then that is what has to happen. No label=No $=No more Anthrax........