What I like

Closer to moving out - Thanks Ferret for being a mate and knocking some sense into me! Looks like sean and that are keen for a move, a move, to the same area we're in, but its a move nonetheless!

Closer to moving out - Thanks Ferret for being a mate and knocking some sense into me! Looks like sean and that are keen for a move, a move, to the same area we're in, but its a move nonetheless!

No worries dude :kickass:
You know what it's all about...

card-d52.jpg

Let's just say if my phone were confectionary, it previously was not a Snickers.
When it takes almost two seconds to go from pressing "Answer" to thinking about it then actually answering the call, touch-screen brick is a fairly fitting description.

Anyones phone will beat mine - a nice big pink dot on the screen that takes up half the screen. Dont send me text messages long than 4 lines or i wont be able to read it!

Anyone ever seen those "Magnetix" or "Geomax" or "Magmax" magnetic toys? My nephew got a set for his birthday and I got addicted to it haha God bless ebay and it's $10 knock-offs ;) haha Just got my own delivered :p

Just steer clear of the Capsela rip-offs. I picked up a cheap "Capsula" kit for my little sister a couple years ago and it mostly looks great... except it doesn't come with any of the connectors to make the parts stay together, and the power cable terminators are about 2-3mm too big for the sockets on the motors.