What I like

Wayne Arthurs, 2 sets down, came back to make it 2 sets all, he just broke serve and its 5-4 in the last set, fucking legend. Hopefully he can get the win.

EDIT - HE FUCKING DID IT!

i like that i had a great day.
and to top it all off, i put 5 bucks into the parking station at the plaza, and got 11 bucks change.

my run of luck seems to continue.
i bought some food for tonite, was cheaper than i thought.
got out to the car, looked at the receipt, and saw that one of the items wasnt on there.
musta not scanned or something.
with all this good luck, i think i mite put in for lotto

After seeing more than my fair share of the inner workings of PokerMasters from an administrative/financial angle I started applying for jobs this week. I went for an interview this morning... got an acceptance call just then. The confidence boost that kind of thing gives is priceless.

Now the fun part... how to get off this sinking ship without leaving a pool of bad blood behind :erk: (and keep my laptop in the process :lol:)

I like that the stars were alined for me to have an absolutly tits night out. My friend Willem wanted to drag me to a shindig in the city, he told me these folk know how to party and rock. So I thought yeah why the fuck not, but problem 1 I have no money for drinks. While my mates were in the bottlo I found $1 in my pocket so I walked into the pub next door $1 hit on the pokes, feature straight away $45 hell yeah. Got some drinks and went to the party, I went to the under the Alias Sebastian Bach just for the fuck of it and I met this Polish girl who absoluty loved the name Sebastian. Anysways i'll save the details of the next part but lets just say fun was had *high five* anyone.... come on don't leave me hanging this like never happens she was actually more turned on when I sung her Quest for steeeeyyyaaalll lyrics
:lol: Anysways I wont drag on the details of this most excellent party. On the way home I listened to heaps of dungeon songs for the first time in a while. Now I remember why I like them so much Slaaaaaaaaaave of love, All I am all I feel all I see Black roses diiiieeeee :headbang: :worship:

Anysways i'll save the details of the next part but lets just say fun was had *high five* anyone.... come on don't leave me hanging this like never happens she was actually more turned on when I sung her Quest for steeeeyyyaaalll lyrics

You already know the Polish chicks love it you crazy stud :p
Curwa yago mac :lol:

Being able to play the start of Hammerfall - Herats on Fire and nearly all of Maiden's Childhoods End - atleast it sounds good to my ear, fucking awesome, spent about 4 hours just playing today, thats quite an achievement for a n00b like me.

All the bullshit at work coming unraveled.
Now that I see the extent of how useless, two-faced, greedy and utterly fucking inconsiderate they are, they're about to learn why it's a bad idea to fuck with a Ferret. It's starting to get pretty exciting :D