What I like

he played muscle of love :D
dont think hes played that in a while.

on another note, my brother met the band, and also his daughter.
shes damn fine that one.

I like... Paindivision's new material :headbang:
I reckon they've have to be up there with Dreadnaught, Transcending Mortality and Psycroptic as one of my favourite Aussie bands at the moment.

i like running into old school friends, via the net though.
always good to see how they are and what they are up to since school.

i also like this show

dinosaurs_earl_baby.jpg

AGAIN!!!
haha

i also like this show

dinosaurs_earl_baby.jpg

AGAIN!!!
haha

:lol: I've got a video of that but it's all in Italian and called "Dinosauri". I only bought it because it was $2 and the novelty of having a show like that in another language was too good to pass up.

I think that video's going to have to be the centrepiece for another piss-up.

I like Berlin Prooooosssst ive got another blog update on my myspace page if anyone wants to read click link in sig

Good to see you're enjoying yourself mate :kickass:

On a less extravagant note, one thing I definitely like is The Simpsons Movie. Despite having very big expectations and reputation to live up to I think they nailed it. I can't get "Spider Pig" out of my head either :lol:. I haven't enjoyed a movie that much in a LONG time.

I liked the movie till the end credits. There were some terrible "jokes" and it really killed the movie for me. Apart from that there were some classics in there.

On topic. I fuckin like Nocturnal Graves!

This came out a few months ago now but the sickening degree of interest still revolving around big brothel lead me to seek solace in a small reminder that not all of the Australian population suffers from a complete lack of life inspiration or a worthwhile existence of their own without needing to fuel another generation of celebrity nobodies.

http://www.fugly.com.au/awards/2007/

Kudos to awards with actual credibility unlike the likes of the Logies and ARIAs. I'd put it up there with the Darwin Awards as being worthy of the award for Best Award.