What I like

gave me a 70mL Malibu

I assume you mean 700mL :Smug:]

Miniature alcohol bottles are pretty neat though. Before I had a hip flask (...s) I used to buy a small bottle for odd trips and re-fill the bottle with water/cordial/etc so they'd look unopened and keep on my desk as an ornament. Wouldn't mind building up that collection again.

It was pretty funny when I had a party a bit over a year ago and one of the fuckers who I've since stopped talking to took the JW Blue bottle and tried to sneak it down the hatch. His coughing fit confirmed my suspicion that straight apple cider vinegar would taste like shit.

I like the fact that i get to drive this baby around for 10 days whilst my car is getting repaired w000t!

corollahechbackti6.jpg

Usually the car you have doesn't matter a shit, it's more about what repairer you visit. One time when my VN was in getting bumper damage repaired I was loaned a 2001 Corolla (this was in 2003 keep in mind so it was still relatively late model) yet when my Dad had his SLK in for bumper damage they gave him a 92 Civic. There MAY be policies which specify a certain standard of courtesy car to be provided during down-time however I'm yet to encounter it.

Heyy i'm pretty sure i said keep that to yourself mister! Thanks for saving my ass Petey boy :). I actually drove into a car in front of me, thinking that i could get away with it. But i um... didn't. It's a long story. I didn't run a red light either! :p