What I like

I like that Template (a progressive rock/metal band from Melbourne) are finally playing a gig in Sydney on the 27th of July.

Too bad it's at Blink though. But that won't stop me cause I've been wanting to see these guys live for a while now.

I like that Template (a progressive rock/metal band from Melbourne) are finally playing a gig in Sydney on the 27th of July.

Too bad it's at Blink though. But that won't stop me cause I've been wanting to see these guys live for a while now.

Template are the fucking goods! Shane has a whacked out "small world" story involving the guitarist/singer of said band (I'll let him tell it :p), we played our first Melbourne gig at a headlining show of theirs, they were amazingcore.

Their new album should be the biz-ness, if the samples are anything to go by! Anyone know if it's out yet?

Template are the fucking goods! Shane has a whacked out "small world" story involving the guitarist/singer of said band (I'll let him tell it :p), we played our first Melbourne gig at a headlining show of theirs, they were amazingcore.

Their new album should be the biz-ness, if the samples are anything to go by! Anyone know if it's out yet?
Template at Club Blink? :guh: Thats bizarre but i'll be there because they are a brilliant band.

I shall tell said story. The Apparition once resided in Kalgoorlie, in the middle of the Western Australian desert. I started taking guitar lessons from this long haired old school metaller named Michael who only wore black jeans and a plain black shirt ALL the time. He ended up getting me into some great stuff such as Rainbow, Dio, Manowar, Sabbath etc

Anyway it would have been about 7 years later and TM played our first Melbourne show and a band called Template were headlining. I went up to the singer after they played and said, or slurred more like it something like "you guys were amazing!". He said your name is Shane isn't it? I'm Mike from Kalgoorlie! Well this was me :OMG:

He looks like a completely different person now but hes an amazing guitarist/singer and that's my story.

Another thing i like is how completely pwned David Coverdale gets by Glenn Hughes in the California Jam DVD. Coverdale should be playing bass!

On a lighter note... I like that it is only 9 days until my exams are over! And then after that I get to pack up all my gear, put it in storage, and quite possibly move back to Wagga for a month *note sarcasm about last part*. But still.. exams nearly over...

i reckon watties baked beans are about as good as baked beans get
heinz have nothing on watties...and watties is usually cheaper
baked beans in ham sauce are a bit of a special treat for me when i like to spice things up

also the slogan for these is "macguyver swears by it..."
can't go wrong if you ask me!!

i reckon watties baked beans are about as good as baked beans get
heinz have nothing on watties...and watties is usually cheaper
baked beans in ham sauce are a bit of a special treat for me when i like to spice things up

also the slogan for these is "macguyver swears by it..."
can't go wrong if you ask me!!

the Macgyver?:OMG: :OMG:

As pointed out on the OzProg forum...

ariagw5.jpg

Fuck yeah :kickass: