What IF????

Towelie

A God in my own mind
Nov 15, 2001
Atlanta and Chicago
Visit site
If you could only listen to one more Opeth song for the rest of your life... which would it be?? This would be the worst nightmare ever!! But... if I had to choose... I think I'd either pick When or Moonlapse Vertigo

tough question!

Zack

damn you! um, um, um. i think i would call Still Life a whole song, or better still i'd call Still Life a book. with 7 chapters, so that wont count as a song, yay. :D

i think i'd have to choose BRI, only because all opeths songs are great, and if all are great, i would have to choose the longest. :D

hmmmmmmm "When" or "April Ethereal"
But hehe I am saying all these now that I am sure that this would never happen :D
but if it was to happen for real.. I'd commit suicide.... :cry:

I agree that we should stockpile Opethian albums when the apocalypse comes, then when the process of repopulating the earth begins we can make Opeth mandatory listening and they would serve as the greatest example of music produced by distant generation's ancestors...

I agree that we should stockpile Opethian albums when the apocalypse comes, then when the process of repopulating the earth begins we can make Opeth mandatory listening and they would serve as the greatest example of music produced by distant generation's ancestors. -Demonspell

Sublime. :cool: