Votes: 16 11.6%
  • Piano/keyboards

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Singer

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would be keen to bet almost 50% of grand pianos in the world are just there for decoration and barely get played anyway.

true true my mother played it when she was young and now she dont even open it im the only person that sometimes play on it but i have many friends that have pianos standing at home like furniture.. maybe if i have studio one day i will put it there :)

I started as a guitar player, but nowdays I am feeling more like a bass player :D
but the thing I did the most in bands was the part of the singer, but only in death metal bands.
I am not bad at it, especially live but there aren't many good bands around here in that genre
so I don't have the chance to do it very often and I suck at normal singing so I wouldn't call
myself a singer.

Not very good at any, but guitar, then bass. If I had the money, the motivation and would be willing to give up more time, I'd play piano too, but not gonna happen heh

- Guitar mainly
- Singing (I'm bad cause God / Satan provided me a low pitched vocal range... but I play and sing in front of big audiences!)
- Bass
- Drums (attended some lessons but I never practice)
- Keyboard (I had a piano at my parents house, and learnt a bit when i was a child but I'm awful)

I primarily play guitar, but I LOVE playing bass (don't currently own one, my last 5-stringer was stolen)..

I also play drums, piano/keys, and sing.. but mostly it's guitar (or bass if I still had one), and yes.. I play the bass like a bass!

-P