What Instruments do you play?

I play the bass and fool around on guitar.
Furthermore, I've been fascinated with organ/keys for quite some time, and of course blues harp, which is a very cool instrument! Can't play either, though... some much stuff, so little time.

Flute, piccolo, any saxophone you put in front of me, and Irish (tin) whistle. I want to learn how to play bodhran (handheld Irish drum), & have always wanted to learn how to play bass.

Hmm...

Vocals
Drums
Electric Guitar
Acoustic Guitar
Bass
Keyboards
Nearly any stringed instrument you give me (except siter, damn those are difficult)

The real question is... can you play them good? I can play all these with intermediate skill lol!!! Guitar and bass a little over intermediate... but not "virtuoso" level.

I've started with drums, and later added electric guitar. I keep playing 'em both at a basic level. I've never wanted to be a virtuoso or very skilled, just enough to play most rock songs without a problem.

But recently, about half a year ago, I've started to take singing lessons. Now THAT is something I really look forward to be very good at.

Luis said:
I think all of us play instuments, but who have mastered an instrument and play it at a virtuoso level?

Mastering an instrument takes a little more than a lifetime, so I'm not sure anyone has accomplished that. Just stating that you have mastered it would show complete arrogance...

Bass and some guitar.

I think the best question is: how many people here do not play guitar at all?

Guitar. I wish I could save some money for a bass and a keyboard.

But for some reason I fancy beer.

L. Knight said:
I've started with drums, and later added electric guitar. I keep playing 'em both at a basic level. I've never wanted to be a virtuoso or very skilled, just enough to play most rock songs without a problem.

But recently, about half a year ago, I've started to take singing lessons. Now THAT is something I really look forward to be very good at.
Try and sing like Midnight from Crimson Glory! Now thats a goal. Especially if you try to sing Maday from the first album. Now that songs just ridiculous how high he gos. It almost sounds like hes gonna go so high that his head explodes!

I play guitar and I'm alright at it. I do can do sweeps and crap like that but right now I need a kelly Damnit!!!!!!!! (you know so I can get better)
I dont think fast solos are the greatist though, I mean when you can do a really good slow solo then your truley a great guitar player. So yes I do think Michael Angelo Batio sucks because all he does is play as fast as he can for a whole song which sounds rigodamniculous!

Fast solos kick ass, but only if they're not playing the same 6 notes up and down a pentatonic scale. Thats why I dont like Kirk Hammet anymore.